Reppin
Lakers
T-90_Bhisma_cropped.jpg

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:ehh: Offensive line looks better and I think we have some nice WR's with Streator & Holmes, Jennings seems like a keeper to have with rotational RB's and gotta use Reece at RB too. But, McGloin :camby:
:beli: at the way they did Pryor like that.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Are we still in the running for the #1 pick?
:heh: Naw the Texans got it on lock right now with 2 wins. But, I think they are going after a QB though, so Clowney could fall to us, but the Falcons, Browns, Buccaneers, and Jaguars have the same record as us. Also, the Rams have the Redskins 1st round pick, which would be the number 2 or 3 pick I believe. :obama: But, I'm sure we are going to drop the last 3 games for sure, so I'm liking our chances.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
:heh: Naw the Texans got it on lock right now with 2 wins. But, I think they are going after a QB though, so Clowney could fall to us, but the Falcons, Browns, Buccaneers, and Jaguars have the same record as us. Also, the Rams have the Redskins 1st round pick, which would be the number 2 or 3 pick I believe. :obama: But, I'm sure we are going to drop the last 3 games for sure, so I'm liking our chances.
If we get the #2 pick we should trade it for more picks.