The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
If we get the #2 pick we should trade it for more picks.
and pass on clowney nikka?
CLOWNEY?
NO WE DONT!

Please note that when Pryor played the Chiefs he had a practice squad offensive line in front on him.

yet dumbasses gon say he better than pryor, Pryor kept us in the game until that oline went :deadrose: on him and let him get hit 24 times including 10 sacks

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Please end this McGloin experiment. :camby:
The O-Line is actually healthy with productive WR's now in the fold, let Pryor in now please.
Nah...he has to play when there is no help. Therefore...when we lose, everything can just be blamed on Pryor.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
man yall are bipolar as fukk, werent you JUST capin for mcgloin on thanksgiving ?
you put pryor in and he will get raped by this D, is that what yall really want ?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
man yall are bipolar as fukk, werent you JUST capin for mcgloin on thanksgiving ?
you put pryor in and he will get raped by this D, is that what yall really want ?
fukk nah nikka i wanted TP.

Now i dont want pryor in for two reasons
1. the D could hurt him(however our line is healthier)
2. if the d cant hurt him and our Oline plays solid we got a game and :whoa: I DONT WANT THAT WIN!
WE NEED TO TANK FOR CLOWNEY BABY:bryan:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This country bumpkin GM we have won't take a solid guy, this fool will draft another project. I have zero faith in this clown and his guy Dennis Allen. Fire them both mark davis!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
We just want a franchise qb breh:sadcam:
yall want that magic overnight from your qb being able to carry your team. shyt wont happen.
pryor right now will just get bullied by that pass rush.

getting clowney is a good first step, but this team needs way more talent to win

I mean yall aint gettin seyton or arod..so .no matter the qb yall arent really contending with the team
looking and praying for a qb to be 'the one' is meh. rich gannon wasnt shyt till he got to a good team, remember.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
yall want that magic overnight from your qb being able to carry your team. shyt wont happen.
pryor right now will just get bullied by that pass rush.

getting clowney is a good first step, but this team needs way more talent to win

I mean yall aint gettin seyton or arod..so .no matter the qb yall arent really contending with the team
looking and praying for a qb to be 'the one' is meh. rich gannon wasnt shyt till he got to a good team, remember.

:blessed: