Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
953.gif

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Only players i wanna see on next years roster are Woodson/Houston/Walker/Roach/Moore (Sio)/Streater/Holmes/Wiz/Veldheer/Watson/Branch/Jenkins/Watson/King/Jennings/Hayden/Rivera The rest of them can :camby:

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Only players i wanna see on next years roster are Woodson/Houston/Walker/Roach/Moore (Sio)/Streater/Holmes/Wiz/Veldheer/Watson/Branch/Jenkins/Watson/King/Jennings/Hayden/Rivera The rest of them can :camby:
Add Kevin Burnett to that list

Like you said fukk the rest of em

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah, the Burnett Bros alright with me in goon support. We need difference makers on this team, we have none. Houston is almost there but he needs some help so he can be more effective. A real dline and some killers at LB, we can work on the secondary more in depth next draft.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Yeah, the Burnett Bros alright with me in goon support. We need difference makers on this team, we have none. Houston is almost there but he needs some help so he can be more effective. A real dline and some killers at LB, we can work on the secondary more in depth next draft.
This is why we losing all our 3 games= Draft Jadeveon Clowney.
Use the rest to build an oline, if not clowney get that WR mike evans :wow:

Cuz we playing against all division rivals.
2 of them are trying to fight for king of the division and a better spot in the playoffs
and the chargers are playing for a playoff spot.
They will fukk us up hopefully.
This season ova, time for the TANK! :damn:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This is why we losing all our 3 games= Draft Jadeveon Clowney.
Use the rest to build an oline, if not clowney get that WR mike evans :wow:

Cuz we playing against all division rivals.
2 of them are trying to fight for king of the division and a better spot in the playoffs
and the chargers are playing for a playoff spot.
They will fukk us up hopefully.
This season ova, time for the TANK! :damn:

It'd be just like this team to win a few and fukk up their chances at a higher pick. I want Clowney on the line with Houston, get a few more killaz for the defense and O-line help and use the cap space prudently in free agency to sign guys that can help on offense or defense. Save the offensive drafting for next season.