The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reggie mckenzie is a moron and his guy Dennis Allen need to go. You really want to let this fake ass gm play with your 70 million is money. The raiders have ever had such cap space to entice a real gm and a real head coach. If they stick with Allen I bet he will fire the OC, who by the way Jon gruden sad he didn't want to hire as his OC in Tampa because everywhere he goes they head coach gets fired. That will make 3 ocs in 3 years and you want to think Allen has a plan for ths team lol

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
McGloin is more accurate than Pryor, although bad safety play gifted him that TD.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Reggie mckenzie is a moron and his guy Dennis Allen need to go. You really want to let this fake ass gm play with your 70 million is money. The raiders have ever had such cap space to entice a real gm and a real head coach. If they stick with Allen I bet he will fire the OC, who by the way Jon gruden sad he didn't want to hire as his OC in Tampa because everywhere he goes they head coach gets fired. That will make 3 ocs in 3 years and you want to think Allen has a plan for ths team lol

Reggie on thin ice for me, but allen drowned already dude is done to me. I just want some billionaire that's smart enough to hire good football people to buy the team and get rid of all these idiots. But since that won't be happening, Reggie got one last chance if he fukks up with this draft then fukk him too. But allen gotta go, him and the whole offensive staff.

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reggie is not going to get rid of Allen these clowns came in blaming the cap problems, mark davis said last year you can't blame the cap and he wanted to see progress. Reggie also said by year 3 he expected to be in playoff contention, does that seem damn near impossible to anyone else other than me?

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Best way is to keep both Pryor and mcgloin.
Build a team defensively and fix the oline(either dratf Jadeveon Clowney[D] or Mike Evans[O] get nikkas through free agency (a quality Wr if we dont draft mike evans)
let the 2 battle it out in the pre season, and go with the winner.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Reggie is not going to get rid of Allen these clowns came in blaming the cap problems, mark davis said last year you can't blame the cap and he wanted to see progress. Reggie also said by year 3 he expected to be in playoff contention, does that seem damn near impossible to anyone else other than me?
Preach:salute:

jazzfan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Geno smith would rebound against the raiders.... The jets qb you see on your screen is not real you need to adjust your tv next week when the real geno smith is playing qb. Welcome to the twilight zone!

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I remember Mckenzie promising playoffs in his first year:beli:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

KG said anything is possible, but if anyone thinks we're gonna be a playoff team next year I have 100 degree ice cubes to sell you.