The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Lets face the facts raider brethren

Pryor or mcgloin arent the answer

This nikka allen gotta go:camby:

One thing to lose but getting your asses kicked by jets is pathetic and you had 10 days to prepare shows how shytty he is along with the coaching staff:beli:

fukk these nikkas get a new coach:pacspit:

Mckenzie can go for all i care

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Keep Reggie for 2 more seasons, keep the defensive coaches because I do think this defense would be lethal with better players but all the other coaches can kick rocks.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Keep Reggie for 2 more seasons, keep the defensive coaches because I do think this defense would be lethal with better players but all the other coaches can kick rocks.

Feel the same way, but this draft is gonna say a lot if Reggie does the dumb shyt he did this year I might be done with him too. I just hope that Mark Davis isn't being meddlesome behind the scenes, go drink 400 year old wine in Napa or some shyt. :shaq2:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I had to stop watching....couldn't make it through the rest of the game with the fukkery and Gannon being a captain save of a cac for Bumcglolin :cape:.

I'm just stick to college hoops until the off-season arrives. Dennis Allen has made me lose hope and Pryor will most likely not start again. :sadcam: This might be the game where the players finally turn on him..

I literally wanna smack DA for that dumb shyt he pulled today. :banderas: I sure would paypal one of you CA cats to do it lol:lolbron:.

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Only nikkas worth keeping on offense are veldheer, wizniewski, rrece, streater, holmes, rivera