The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:sadcam: Please all my fam here and about 8 of them Cowgirl fans and I'm the only Raider fan that will be in the crib :to:

Please dont embarrass me Raider Nation :noah:

Already bet all of them $20 a piece on my Raiders :steviej:

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:obama: Andre Holmes might fukk around and be our number 1 WR, hopefully he keeps it up. :ehh: McGloin was good for the most part, but throwing a jump ball to Jacoby Ford in the redzone though?? :why: It was a winnable game, but defense tailed off in the 2 minute warning in the 2nd quarter and got the Cowboys offense going after. Thought it was going to be a complete beatdown, but it was fun at least. :ehh:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Pryor needs to start the next game.
I want this win so badly vs the fukking jets my cousin a jets fan nikka.
If we lose he's going to rip it into me.
I dont want that shyt I need a 2nd straight win vs the jets to humble him!

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Im done following them this season, that game was trash....why the fukk do we keeping falling off on play calling offense and defense after the 2nd quarter every fukking game, seriously this shyt is ridiculous. we dont deserve the playoffs and can we go back to Pryor, McGloin isnt the dude, never has and will be.

I love the raiders as much as the next guy but we dont deserve the playoffs playing the way we do

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So whats everyone's thoughts on next years draft? I think its obvious we need to build on both lines, but then again McKenzie passed on Star to pick up a CB. Any good O or Do line prospects coming out this year, besides Clowney of course.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
So whats everyone's thoughts on next years draft? I think its obvious we need to build on both lines, but then again McKenzie passed on Star to pick up a CB. Any good O or Do line prospects coming out this year, besides Clowney of course.

i dont know, i have a feeling there going to fukk up next years draft too...We need a #1 WR, and supporting cast too, we need O-line, we need CB's, unless theres a QB that is going to be a beast from the jump, dont even bother, and most importantly we need a new Offensive Coordinator and Coach...its still fukk McKenzie too