The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
:sadcam:

Imma be the only Raider fan in the room on Thanksgiving. My dad, his 2 brothers, his sister, my brother, all Cowboy fans, they already like :troll:

I bet each one of them $20 we would win :to:

breh, you not alone im in the same situation with my family on thursday

:snoop:

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Im gonna have the :beli: face during the thanksgiving game

I hear enough shyt from these fakkit bandwagon 49er fans I know offline but cowboy fans will make it worse now

Gonna be getting text left and right from these punk ass nikkas:snoop:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
tumblr_mubf87PnF81rk5zfdo1_500.gif

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
IT'S OVER FOR THE TP ERA - MCGLOIN STARTING THURSDAY

Matt McGloin couldn't lead the Oakland Raiders to their second consecutive win, but he did enough in the 23-19 loss to the Tennessee Titans to earn a third straight start Thursday against the Dallas Cowboys.

"Yeah, I thought Matt played well," coach Dennis Allen said,per ESPN. "And for him to lead us back when we needed a touchdown, he got us the touchdown we needed to give us the lead. We just couldn't hold it defensively."

McGloin struggled in the first half but led a go-ahead touchdown drive with just 6:10 remaining in the game, before the Raiders gave up a game-winning drive to Titansquarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.

"Just couldn't get things going early on, you're going to have days like that, unfortunately that was one of those days today," McGloin said. "But I thought we did a good job of adjusting at halftime. and it was great to see that we were able to make those changes and continue to get better and figure things out and work things out."

The undrafted rookie quarterback has provided a spark to an offense that, despite some spectacular plays fromTerrelle Pryor, all too often treaded backwards. He ended Sunday completing 19 of 32 passes for 260 yards with a touchdown and an interception. His dime to Marcel Reecefor that go-ahead touchdown displayed his potential.

Win or lose, if McGloin continues to play the way he did in the second half Sunday, he should keep the job the rest of the season. If he progresses, the Raiders will have some interesting decisions to make at the quarterback position.

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They been talking shyt and I've been talking shyt as well but deep down I'm :merchant:

IT'S OVER FOR THE TP ERA - MCGLOIN STARTING THURSDAY

Matt McGloin couldn't lead the Oakland Raiders to their second consecutive win, but he did enough in the 23-19 loss to the Tennessee Titans to earn a third straight start Thursday against the Dallas Cowboys.

"Yeah, I thought Matt played well," coach Dennis Allen said,per ESPN. "And for him to lead us back when we needed a touchdown, he got us the touchdown we needed to give us the lead. We just couldn't hold it defensively."

McGloin struggled in the first half but led a go-ahead touchdown drive with just 6:10 remaining in the game, before the Raiders gave up a game-winning drive to Titansquarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick.

"Just couldn't get things going early on, you're going to have days like that, unfortunately that was one of those days today," McGloin said. "But I thought we did a good job of adjusting at halftime. and it was great to see that we were able to make those changes and continue to get better and figure things out and work things out."

The undrafted rookie quarterback has provided a spark to an offense that, despite some spectacular plays fromTerrelle Pryor, all too often treaded backwards. He ended Sunday completing 19 of 32 passes for 260 yards with a touchdown and an interception. His dime to Marcel Reecefor that go-ahead touchdown displayed his potential.

Win or lose, if McGloin continues to play the way he did in the second half Sunday, he should keep the job the rest of the season. If he progresses, the Raiders will have some interesting decisions to make at the quarterback position.

the way the media swallows this guys nuts is amazing....

atleast u nyggas got family, ima be watchin us lose solo :banderas:

id rather be alone to be honest
:manny:

All I wanted was to see TP swag out on on Thanksgiving in front of the entire country. Now we gotta watch mcgloin play well enough to lose by 7 :snooze:

Only reason why i was excited to watch the game

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
jaws was just on nfl insiders said after the first quarters of games teams catch on to pryor game and so they just sit there and wait for him to run or sit on those slant passes he throws

with mcgloin he's better pocket passer and the raiders are able to score better

defensive coordinators has pick up on TP

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
jaws was just on nfl insiders said after the first quarters of games teams catch on to pryor game and so they just sit there and wait for him to run or sit on those slant passes he throws

with mcgloin he's better pocket passer and the raiders are able to score better

defensive coordinators has pick up on TP

:to: as much as i want him to be in this is hearbreaking to hear...a part of me still says put him in :jawalrus: let him learn cause if not we still back at square one