The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Yeah unless McGloin gets hurt I don't see Pryor starting again. McKenzie and Allen are loving this shyt :demonic:

With that said, i just want him to be knocked out for the game and Pryor go in and get that turkey leg and look at DA and Mckenzie with the :demonic: look the whole time while he eats that turkey leg

but thats just me :yeshrug:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Pryor just wasn't ready as a passer. Can you imagine if he could throw like McGloin does? We might be locked in the wildcard right now. I don't want him to give up tho, and all the running shyt is stamped so if he keep it humble like he has and just work endlessly on his passing skills and footwork and make a real jump then no doubt in my mind can Pryor re take the job and keep it. McGloin's arrival is the perfect challenge to see if that Pryor shyt was bullshyt or if he really bout being this team's QB. Good shyt now that I think about it.

MorePower

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In both of these games, I've felt like McGloin put together 1 good drive each. Other than that he's been a caretaker more than anything. Definitely better than Flynn but I don't see the upside compared to TP.

Hopefully Pryor continues to work hard and gets another opportunity.... If not this season, then next year. Nobody with that many athletic gifts and a proper work ethic should be given up on, especially that quick.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
watched the Dennis Allen press conference, and just like every other clown coach has said every week for the past 11 years... He said they will fix things, and get better next week.

This dude is gonna be an assistant special teams coach for some shyt team in a few years. How the hell did Mckenzie think this milk toast piece of crap could ever be a leader of men??

Bounty

All Star
Daps
How many of you even trust reggie to draft well this upcoming off-season?:snoop:

i dont at all and i got a feeling he gonna fukk up and draft another cb while passing up on a pass rusher for our defense:deadrose:

if mckenzie fukk ups again:camby:

I just want the Raiders to be great so being patient is killing me:to:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
How many of you even trust reggie to draft well this upcoming off-season?:snoop:

i dont at all and i got a feeling he gonna fukk up and draft another cb while passing up on a pass rusher for our defense:deadrose:

if mckenzie fukk ups again:camby:

I just want the Raiders to be great so being patient is killing me:to:

Yeah if he fukk up again that should be it​

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:patrice: Jennings was injured i thought and McFadden was getting to go ahead
Mcfadden is coming back but I havent heard anything about Jennings being injured. I may be wrong though but I read an article about Olsen "riding the hot hand" implying Jennings would get more touches than DMAC.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Mcfadden is coming back but I havent heard anything about Jennings being injured. I may be wrong though but I read an article about Olsen "riding the hot hand" implying Jennings would get more touches than DMAC.

if he isnt and he starting i aint complaining one bit
:thumbsup: