The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Go for the best talent on the board according to positions of need. So whereever we pick if the best player is a WR then get him, if its a DT then get him, and so on. This team needs talent at multiple positions, I think we're set in terms of solid glue type guys. We need talent on this team badly especially on defense.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Honestly I had high hopes for Reggie Mac but some of these draft picks are unacceptable. nikkas brag about how good Green Bay is but that team has proven to be trash without their top 5 QB. Im not giving up on him yet but we cant afford to miss on any more top picks, he needs to stop thinking he is a genius with these random picks and take the consensus pick. No reason we shouldnt have gotten a nikka like Star last draft.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Honestly I had high hopes for Reggie Mac but some of these draft picks are unacceptable. nikkas brag about how good Green Bay is but that team has proven to be trash without their top 5 QB. Im not giving up on him yet but we cant afford to miss on any more top picks, he needs to stop thinking he is a genius with these random picks and take the consensus pick. No reason we shouldnt have gotten a nikka like Star last draft.

This is what I've been saying, the Packers ain't shyt. Put Rodgers on the Raiders and were probably 9-3 or some shyt.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

Preach! :salute:

Bounty

All Star
Daps
Exactly

Im sick of some these raider bloggers and beat writers giving this nikka mckenzie a pass.

nikka drafting a cb who is always hurt really makes me doubt his drafting ability.

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
Gruden already stated he'll come back to either the Raiders or Falcons.

If the fans make a honest push for him , he'll come. We got too much money to blow next year to resist.

Him & the MaDD chemist sounds perfect.

How many of yall think Woodson is having a pro bowl year? with the fumbles , and interceptions?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
shyt, I would love to see Gruden back.....the franchise been down hill ever since he got canned and went to Tampa. :wow:

That was supposed to be our SB trophy!!!:damn: After taking some years off, and accessing the game, I think he would be better than he was before.

As for Dennis Allen....I don't know if he's the right head coach for us :yeshrug:. Even though he hasn't had alot to work with, he still hasn't shown anything that'll make him a great coach in this league. On the bright side, he hasn't lost total control of the team considering how hard we compete every week.I think McKenzie brings him back for 1 more season to prove himself. By next year both McKenzie and Allen are gonna be on the hot seat. We gotta spend money to get some good F/A's and actually draft players thats gonna make an impact right away. If that doesn't happen.....then yeah they both need to go.

And I wanna Pryor get another shot before the year is done....

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
kick out fukking Denis allen
fukking retard wont play pryor.
ONLY REASON GLOIN IS DECENT(still not even better than pryor) IS BECAUSE THE O LINE IS fukkING HEALTHY!
Why wont he let pryor play vs a good oline vs a team like the jets, he prob gon make him play or not even vs the division rivals.
fukk DA he ruined Mcfadden last year and palmer with that wack ass running scheme instead of using Jackson's power running scheme where Mcfadden excelled, now he's going with this bullshyt.
fukk DA i want his ass fired!