The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
theres a reason why they always hype those games when players return back to there old team and the announcers wont shut the fukk up about it...The players know the hype and the money that comes with it.
:skip:

If I were him I'd go to the Saints. If he were an all purpose player in that offense?! :mindblown:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
QB - Check
FB - Check
WR - Streater - only one to keep

everybody else throw them in the river

Defense wise - Houston the only one guaranteed a position back next year

The Draft Should be on Defensive Tackle, Linebacker, Cornerback/ Free Safety & a fast receiver ( al davis vision )

Free agency -- Top notch running back period... a solid running game will open up the passing game for pryor.. right now teams want pryor to throw because they don't fear mcfadden or the other running backs

2. Wide Receiver who demands double team & a Tight end who can bale T-Gawd out

3. shut down corner - i know hayden is young but he has no idea about bump and run.. he just let cooper fly pass without a bump :snoop:

4. a defensive lineman to go along with houston who's a young sapp or bruce smith.

This is mckenzie last year for me to get this up coming off season right or i'm walking away like barry sanders

Daps
Reppin
Heed Breed.
QB - Check
FB - Check
WR - Streater - only one to keep

everybody else throw them in the river

Defense wise - Houston the only one guaranteed a position back next year

The Draft Should be on Defensive Tackle, Linebacker, Cornerback/ Free Safety & a fast receiver ( al davis vision )

Free agency -- Top notch running back period... a solid running game will open up the passing game for pryor.. right now teams want pryor to throw because they don't fear mcfadden or the other running backs

2. Wide Receiver who demands double team & a Tight end who can bale T-Gawd out

3. shut down corner - i know hayden is young but he has no idea about bump and run.. he just let cooper fly pass without a bump :snoop:

4. a defensive lineman to go along with houston who's a young sapp or bruce smith.

This is mckenzie last year for me to get this up coming off season right or i'm walking away like barry sanders
??????????????????????????
Our biggest Weakness Is O-Line.
How can you leave out our biggest Weakness?????????????????????

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Our O-Line is injured, when healthy they can do the job. I'd go for depth, we need to draft playmakers for this defense. I'd go for offensive playmakers through trades or free agency.

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
yea we need everything except a qb to be honest including a coaching staff imo :snoop:

mckenzie better not fukk up this draft/fa up :ufdup:

aliG

Pro
Daps
I think the Raiders thinking is that they wait till the O-Line is completely healthy and ready to rock (get Veldy back) then they will throw in McFadden into the fore.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I been waiting patiently and patiently for things to turn around for years now. I wanna say that I can jump ship to a different team, but honestly I can't. I been laughed at, teased at for being a fan of this team for so long....I'm just waiting for the day when we become great again, so I can see all the suffering pay off and get my revenge on those who shytted on me lol. I've been fan since I was like 9 years old, ever since my mom randomly got me a used Raiders starters coat. Ever since Blitz '99 when I'll always picked them

I'm 22 now and I just hope to see us win a super bowl in my lifetime brehs. My Grandfather being a Cubs fan (r.i.p.) It was rough seeing him root for a ball club for as long as he that never amounted to shyt. As a sports fan..I never gotten to experience alot of success like others have. Miami Heat fans, Red Sox and Patriots fans shouldn't have to bytch for the next 10 years.

Next year, is do or die for this franchise. If we don't get our shyt together, then I don't think we ever will.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Id honestly go after in FA CBs or WRs and other spots where we need to polish

draft only O-line

The O-Line, WRs. CB's are the biggest needs. Our front seven, is solid, but it wouldn't hurt to add another pass rusher. I know we don't need to draft a WR in the 1st round, but that Evans kid from Texas A&M is the real deal. I saw some Mock Drafts that had him going to Oakland, but I don't know brehs....we need serious help with the O-Line.

I like the idea of going after Fitzgerald since its likely Arizona will trade him, but they might want an arm and leg in return (players, draft picks, etc)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
The O-Line, WRs. CB's are the biggest needs. Our front seven, is solid, but it wouldn't hurt to add another pass rusher. I know we don't need to draft a WR in the 1st round, but that Evans kid from Texas A&M is the real deal. I saw some Mock Drafts that had him going to Oakland, but I don't know brehs....we need serious help with the O-Line.

I like the idea of going after Fitzgerald since its likely Arizona will trade him, but they might want an arm and leg in return (players, draft picks, etc)

We need to stay away from deals like this.​

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I want us to draft a pass rushing beast (Clowney?) in the 1st round. Draft a guard in 2nd or 3rd round and go after Alex Mack the center from the Browns who is a free agent next year. Get Mack and move Wiz back to guard.
He's from Cali too so I'm sure he'd love to come "home"

Veldheer Wiz Mack Draft Pick Watson is a solid oline.