NC
Man-with-paper-bag-on-head.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs i love T-Gawd as much as the next guy but dude has really regressed since that Chargers game.

This was my fear, he's still raw and working with this kinda team might break him. With a healthy line he could be doing much better, but he don't got the QB skills to work under this kinda duress.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Brehs i love T-Gawd as much as the next guy but dude has really regressed since that Chargers game.

I do somewhat agree with this, but its hard to tell with how medicore we been. This year, there are just too many issues that Pryor's up against to really show his true talents. On top of that, he's learning what comes to be expected of becoming a franchise QB, which will obviously cause growing pains. We only have 1 good receiver (Moore) that we can count on to make plays, which doesn't help. Greg Olsen is incompetent and might be the worst playcaller in the league. Runs the same plays over n over, consertative and is predictable which handicaps Pryor from doing alot more.

Our O-Line hasn't been healthy all year. We been signing guys off the street and had them play out of position which hasn't really helped Pryor either lol. I'm just saying while Pryor could be regressing, he's stuck in a lose-lose situation unless we can give him some protection help, and better talent to surround him with in the draft & F/A.

Next season is when we should finally be able to compete forreal...thats if McKenzie doesn't fukk it up

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
So, Nnamdi Asomugha just been waived by the 49ers

I know he's no where as good as he used to be, but I know he'll be somewhat of an upgrade over Hayden if we went after him. No other corner can be as bad as that kid

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
So, Nnamdi Asomugha just been waived by the 49ers

I know he's no where as good as he used to be, but I know he'll be somewhat of an upgrade over Hayden if we went after him. No other corner can be as bad as that kid

i dont give a fukk if he isnt what he used to be, we need fukkin help on CB. Imagine Asomugha and Woodsoon together :banderas:

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aso was nice and I didnt want him to leave, but at this point, i'd rather Hayden get the reps and figure out how to play the position. If we're not gonna make the playoffs, why not develop our young guys?

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aso was nice and I didnt want him to leave, but at this point, i'd rather Hayden get the reps and figure out how to play the position. If we're not gonna make the playoffs, why not develop our young guys?

I guess thats true, i never thought of it like that but id like to see some improvement from him though

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess thats true, i never thought of it like that but id like to see some improvement from him though[/quote]

I agree with the bolded. I was very disappointed in his performance Sunday. Actually, i haven't been impressed with him at all this year, but i'm sure as a rookie, u probably need reps to have any chance at improving.

Bender Rodriguez

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I still have playoff hopes..

:to:

no lie i do too

then again i have hopes every year even when were only with 4-5 wins in the season

I agree with the bolded. I was very disappointed in his performance Sunday. Actually, i haven't been impressed with him at all this year, but i'm sure as a rookie, u probably need reps to have any chance at improving.

He only has one play that ever impressed me, the whole season i see him getting burned left and right. or falling
:snoop: