Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Pryor on the Martin situation..

PFT

But Raiders quarterback Terrelle Pryor has a different take: Pryor says that by refusing to allow himself to be bullied — but also refusing to allow things to escalate into a physical fight — Martin was standing up and being a man.

“I hope that we see Martin playing again soon – I’ve watched some tape of him, he’s a good player,” Pryor said. “Hats off to him for standing up and being a man.”

“There are some situations where sometimes you have to do that, it’s minor things, but you want to cut things off,” Pryor said. “There are so many situations that pop up – your teammate has one drink or something like that and you want to say, ‘Hey, maybe you should take a cab, come take a cab with me,’ something small like that you just get so much respect from your teammate that you stopped and helped him. It’s just little things like that, it matters and that definitely comes in on a leadership role.”

Link

Impressive..:ehh:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
i love this man, breh, we finally found him

:to:

Seriously, dude just gets it. What ever your thoughts on that issue is. That is the answer you give. This is just a small thing in a long line of small things dude has done right.

It is fitting that this was Al's last pick. I am pulling for him.

Bender Rodriguez

The Coli's Resident Mexican
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fábrica Robótica De La Madre
Seriously, dude just gets it. What ever your thoughts on that issue is. That is the answer you give. This is just a small thing in a long line of small things dude has done right.

It is fitting that this was Al's last pick. I am pulling for him.

i find it ironic as hell that he was the last pick

aliG

Pro
Daps
If you have Eli Manning and with Hayden out, do you start him against the Raiders?

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Get yours ready brehs

shy-guy-man-with-a-paper-bag-on-his-head-2_s600x600.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I want us to draft a pass rushing beast (Clowney?) in the 1st round. Draft a guard in 2nd or 3rd round and go after Alex Mack the center from the Browns who is a free agent next year. Get Mack and move Wiz back to guard.
He's from Cali too so I'm sure he'd love to come "home"

Veldheer Wiz Mack Draft Pick Watson is a solid oline.

That O-Line looks :ohhh:, if we can just run a power scheme and overwhelm our opponents on the ground with a real back we'll see big improvement for Pryor. With a real running game that the defense has to respect we can give Pryor the chance to develop. McKenzie gotta make that O-line happen, or at least something like it. But I swear if we did draft Clowney it'll make me all the more mad we ain't draft Star or Floyd. Those two with Houston on the line....:ohlawd:

I really hope Hayden works out or we'll rue that pick like all the other crucial mistakes of the past.