The Official 2013 Oakland Raiders Season Thread

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:upsetfavre: I guess we should get ready for the upcoming draft than. Defense getting completely obliterated out there.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
moore and pryor the only 2 players who showed up

the season is over.. next 2 games on the road and i d on't see allen benching hayden.

do this team actually look at game film??? look how the chiefs, cowboys and broncos played defense.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:beli: I guess we can go into tank mode. We practically are with Hayden still playing. :sadcam: Shame C-Woodson had to comeback to this. We had a nice spark, but back to the draft again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:beli: I guess we can go into tank mode. We practically are with Hayden still playing. :sadcam: Shame C-Woodson had to comeback to this. We had a nice spark, but back to the draft again.

It's needed, I was sayin this team wasn't ready. The good thing is how much good we've made out of mostly garbage. Floyd dropped and we drafted Hayden, hopefully that's Redz last bad move. We need nothing but D-Linemen to help Houston fukk shyt up.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I actually think we kinda overachieved a bit, mainly due to Pryor emergence.

But our problems have caught up to us in the worse way and this is what our team really looks like.

I know moral victories are bullshyt but we should be encouraged from this season. If the FO hires better offensive coaches and minds and takes advantage of Pryor's dedication to get better and surround him with some good players we'll see a great team in Oakland. The defense needs lots of talent, we got a winner in Tarver imo we just need the players. I want us to get C-Wood a ring before he goes we need to stop bullshyttin.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Words can't express my disappointment right now. Just when I thought this team finally turned the corner.

Watch the Eagles make Foles their franchise QB...dude is just the next Matt Flynn. Our defense was horrible and Hayden should be benched for the rest of the year.