The Official 2013 NBA Draft Talk Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Rumor:
from poster holv03 on realgm works for espn

I hope that's bullshyt. I was hoping he'd be there for the Pistons 2nd rd pick, but I think thats highly unlikely. Wouldn't mind them taking a short term bad contact from one of the teams trying to free up space to get back into the late 1st if Ledo or the Greek kid (not gonna try to spell that shyt) are still there. We may not have a pick next year and wouldn't mind taking a flyer on a young potential wing. They hired fukking Mo Cheeks so it ain't like we going anywhere.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Cleveland and everyone else. At least with Kyrie you saw he could play right away when healthy. Noel's still a project.

All the rumors in Cleveland are that the Cavs are souring on Nerlens Noel. There is now a really good shot that either Alex Len or Ben McLemore go #1 . Zydrunas Ilgauskus works in the Cavs front office and he is supposedly pushing for Len.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Typical Cleveland to get cold feet on the high ceiling player (for whatever reason) just to go with the safe, conservative pick that will be a 15/9 player but not a championship impact piece.

I thought the Cavs had more balls than that. We will see.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Typical Cleveland to get cold feet on the high ceiling player (for whatever reason) just to go with the safe, conservative pick that will be a 15/9 player but not a championship impact piece.

I thought the Cavs had more balls than that. We will see.

There's nothing safe or conservative about Len though.

Fact is that the Cavs HAVE that franchise player. Now you need to surround him with guys that can grow with him. How long are you willing to wait on Noel to catch up with everyone else?

The McLemore link to Cleveland I don't get. It's a deep class for wings and Cleveland's got 4 picks in the top 33. Someone will fall to them. No need to get greedy.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I hate that Ledo is getting all this love I like dude at 26 :snoop:

I was surprised to hear Ledo impressed Minny in the interview portion. Usually when you have bad character concerns, they get cold feet outside of McCants, and in that case, they felt having KG there would serve as a mentor to him.

Even in a weak class, someone good will slip, and unlike the last couple of years, I can see a lot of trades, especially up top.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I was surprised to hear Ledo impressed Minny in the interview portion. Usually when you have bad character concerns, they get cold feet outside of McCants, and in that case, they felt having KG there would serve as a mentor to him.

Even in a weak class, someone good will slip, and unlike the last couple of years, I can see a lot of trades, especially up top.

Do you like Ledo for us? I sure as hell do.... Dude is a poor mans Paul George right now

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Do you like Ledo for us? I sure as hell do.... Dude is a poor mans Paul George right now

I'm not against Ledo (or many of these guards at 26 for that matter). I just don't wanna enter the season having to bank on Ledo or someone else having to be the starting SG and outperform the 9th pick it's not a guard.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Yo @tremonthustler1 what the fukk are the Kings gonna do? I don't really like anyone in this draft. Talk me into someone at least breh. We need a SF in the worst way and after Porter there isn't one worth a top 10 selection.

Last edited by a moderator:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yo @tremonthustler1 what the fukk are the Kings gonna do? I don't really like anyone in this draft. Talk me into someone at least breh. We need a SF in the worst way and after Porter there isn't one worth a top 10 selection.

Funny you mention this. I ran into Michael Carter-Williams last night out at Dyckman Park (he didn't play obviously). Cool peoples. Too bad his school is Syracuse.

Burke honestly isn't a great fit as long as Isaiah Thomas and Jimmer bthere. All those midgets in the backcourt won't give you any advantages. MCW at least is a tall PG that won't get moved to any other position.

The other guy at that pick should be Cody Zeller. Zeller would work well in Sacramento. I really think he would do a good job.

Shabazz Muhammad ls lurking though. Kings love him and Shabazz would love to play there. That's his high range for where he could get picked.

Last edited by a moderator:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Funny you mention this. I ran into Michael Carter-Williams last night out at Dyckman Park (he didn't play obviously). Cool peoples. Too bad his school is Syracuse.

Burke honestly isn't a great fit as long as Isaiah Thomas and Jimmer bthere. All those midgets in the backcourt won't give you any advantages. MCW at least is a tall PG that won't get moved to any other position.

The other guy at that pick should be Cody Zeller. Zeller would work well in Sacramento. I really think he would do a good job.

Shabazz Muhammad ls lurking though. Kings love him and Shabazz would love to play there. That's his high range for where he could get picked.

I want no part of Shabazz. Just another me first player to go along with all the other me first players on the roster.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why Cleveland would take McLemore when they already got Waiters for the future.