The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:blessed: merge my shyt with this one....didnt know we had 3 or 4 of these....

We got the clips Fri night...Im hoping Cousins and IT get some help

We got them Saturday afternoon breh, 12:30 PM PST.. i agree i'm hoping somebody else can step it up on offense, we need scoring

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
shyt Im gonna be at work:bryan:

They sent McCallum to Reno, hes gonna get run down there and hopefully he can get some burn on the squad this year I like his game

Yea man me too, he really impressed me in summer league and pre-season.. unfortunately with the way the roster is right now there's no playing time for him

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Yea man me too, he really impressed me in summer league and pre-season.. unfortunately with the way the roster is right now there's no playing time for him

The board I go to the fans hate on GV and IT they got delusions like one of these 2 cant be our pgs for the rebuild. I gotta see more of McCallum before I can say IT couldnt be our pg for the future.

How you feel about Luc Bah? We havent had a player like him in years breh

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The board I go to the fans hate on GV and IT they got delusions like one of these 2 cant be our pgs for the rebuild. I gotta see more of McCallum before I can say IT couldnt be our pg for the future.

How you feel about Luc Bah? We havent had a player like him in years breh

Which board you go to? I go to kingsfans.com and see the same shyt.. I agree, IT has been solid this year, GV has been inconsistent, but he's also recovering from an injury so I wanna give him some time..

I really like Luc breh, I was juiced when we traded for him in the off season.. He knows what he's good at and sticks to it.. You're right, he's the best defender we've had since Artest.. He completely shut down Green in the second half last night, and green been on fire

I like how Travis Outlaw has played the past few games as well, he's made the most of his minutes and hit some big shots.. I was actually at the game against Memphis last sunday, got hooked up with some dope seats, I'll post pics in a few

What do you think of Mclemore so far? He looks shook sometimes but has shown flashes

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Which board you go to? I go to kingsfans.com and see the same shyt.. I agree, IT has been solid this year, GV has been inconsistent, but he's also recovering from an injury so I wanna give him some time..

I really like Luc breh, I was juiced when we traded for him in the off season.. He knows what he's good at and sticks to it.. You're right, he's the best defender we've had since Artest.. He completely shut down Green in the second half last night, and green been on fire

I like how Travis Outlaw has played the past few games as well, he's made the most of his minutes and hit some big shots.. I was actually at the game against Memphis last sunday, got hooked up with some dope seats, I'll post pics in a few

I go to Kingsfans too:snoop:

I was pumped we got him too, I didnt know he could shoot though. Its good to see him out there looking healthy.

I like how the team is playing right now, would really like to see us deal Thornton, Salmons , Hayes and Landry though a legit back up big is a real necessity at this point.

GV will be more consistent when our shooters get into a better groove. Once Jimmer and BMac get hot and comfortable he will have 10+ assist nights on the reg

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
image.jpg

image_3.jpg

image_2.jpg

My pics from the game last Sunday, got hooked up with seats 1 row behind the Kings bench.. too bad the kings played like shyt that day

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I go to Kingsfans too:snoop:

I was pumped we got him too, I didnt know he could shoot though. Its good to see him out there looking healthy.

I like how the team is playing right now, would really like to see us deal Thornton, Salmons , Hayes and Landry though a legit back up big is a real necessity at this point.

GV will be more consistent when our shooters get into a better groove. Once Jimmer and BMac get hot and comfortable he will have 10+ assist nights on the reg

Me too man, all the vets need to be dealt ASAP.. Thornton as a liability out there, dude is not mentally here.. Salmons is just a bum now, to his defense we have him playing at small forward when he's really a shooting guard

How do you feel about Mclemore so far? he looks shook out there sometimes just need him to find his stroke

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Me too man, all the vets need to be dealt ASAP.. Thornton as a liability out there, dude is not mentally here.. Salmons is just a bum now, to his defense we have him playing at small forward when he's really a shooting guard

How do you feel about Mclemore so far? he looks shook out there sometimes just need him to find his stroke

Mclemore will be good real good, he is slowly coming around since he knows he will get a chance to make mistakes, hes been trying to get that dunk he got last night to fall for like 8 games now in Arco:russ: If he keeps shooting and getting comfortable with the nba game he will be a knockdown shooter by his 3rd season:ohlawd:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Them seats:leon:

I gotta get out there for a game, Im hoping when I finally can itll be with the team being in the playoff chases for good.

Yea, that was the game all the starters were benched in the 3rd quarter.. Cousins came to the bench and yelled "fukkKKKKK, I don't give a fukk anymore" lmao..yea he was heated

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Haha nice, which club? Park? I haven't been clubbing in Sac in a long time, I remember back in the day we used to go to Empire :lolbron:

:russ: Those Empire days are long gone. This was at MIX. shyts poppin' on Sunday nights. Crowded as fukk but 3 dollar you call it drinks till Midnight :ooh: Its on L Street .