The Official 2013-14 Sacramento Kings thread!

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I like Sanders.

I'm over drafting or getting talent that isn't ready to contribute. If you can get Sanders and keep his head straight without trading Rudy , IT or the pick Id give it the green light.

When it comes to the draft if we can't get Embid or if we don't believe he is truly a can't miss prospect the front office seriously has to consider trading that pick for something(Noah, Rondo, etc.)

You can tell watching these games that this nikka Cousins is already slowly breaking down all that good work he's done all year and you best believe it's because the team growth is just not there. It'll be good for both him and our coach to find the right winning type players(Acy type cats).

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
you and me both. any idea who is out on the celtics ?(i honestly dont keep up with them)

Honestly think if Rondo goes they are adding GWallaces contract. Ainge is down with dealing anybody he is not done with the tank and these dudes are winning too many games to get the full tank now.

Why the fukk did we sign Landry again? His signing was like the trade for Salmon we did. shyt doesn't make any sense.

The money was burning a hole in their pockets after the Iggy debacle so we invested crazy in Landry when he didn't work out the first time:snoop:

2pac_Westside

SOHH Vet - est. 2002
Daps
Reppin
The Bay