The Office final season thread

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I shaved down there for you.

I know a lot of people didn't like Gabe but I always found his awkwardness and general weirdness to be hilarious.

I always liked Gabe especially once he got fleshed out to be such a bizarre dude.
I would have preferred a Gabe/Erin/Not Butchered Andy triangle over this bullshyt with Fake Jim.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
just peeped that episode and that was def one of the best eps in the last 5 years. I hope gabe does come back.
- I think this has been the best office season since season 4. Its gonna be sad when this show, parks and rec, community all end this year

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just peeped that episode and that was def one of the best eps in the last 5 years. I hope gabe does come back.
- I think this has been the best office season since season 4. Its gonna be sad when this show, parks and rec, community all end this year

Community isn't cancelled yet :usure: is parks definitely gone ? I wouldn't mind the office continuing too bad they finally figured the Andy mix out,
The daddy issues andy was :dwillhuh::snoop:

Christian3o5

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami, FL
Saw it last night, funniest episode in a while :wow:
:russ: @ that boss who interviewed Pam, he was just like Michael :to:
Gabe and Toby had me :dead:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Community isn't cancelled yet :usure: is parks definitely gone ? I wouldn't mind the office continuing too bad they finally figured the Andy mix out,
The daddy issues andy was :dwillhuh::snoop:

i'm just accepting reality. Once the office is gone none of those shows has anything to anchor it to the network. Plus community is looking :flabbynsick: and i'm not sure where else they can go with the parks and rec story arc without it falling off. Honestly if they kept the same level of writing and comedy the show could go one for at least another season. The writers failed terribly imo from season 5 till now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Finally caught up with the show, Bob Odenkirk as Pam's potential boss was great. Gabe making an appearance again was cool too, the rest was eh

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I see why they didn't pick up the Farm series. It was eeehh. The end with Andy and Kevin had me cracking up though.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I see why they didn't pick up the Farm series. It was eeehh. The end with Andy and Kevin had me cracking up though.

Yeah, a show dedicated to The Farm would be tired in about 3 weeks. None of those characters seemed particularly interesting :yeshrug:

Though I did like the scenes with Dwight and the kid :to:

...and letting of the shotgun into the coffin was hilarious

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
when Dwight shot up his mom's corpse...

kobe-laugh.gif

funny ep..

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I recorded it but once I saw it was about "the Farm" (Dwight's beet farm I assume) I lost interest, I was never interested in Dwight's farm and his weirdo friends there.

Damn, the last two seasons I've been basically force myself to watch it, a few good episodes here and their but overall its just kinda meh.

The only newer character that they've added the last few seasons that I like is Gabe...

I thought they were gonna do something about Pam having an affair with ol boy who was working on the show and got fired but I guess not...