The Office final season thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Introducing Brian this late in the game is a mistake, if they wanted to get the camera crew involved, it should have been done earlier. Having said that, I'll see where this goes.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I couldn't even make it through the whole episode last night that shyt was so horrible.
They have spent the entire season trying to make Andy a villain that viewers will hate but all I hate is how crappy these writers are.
Jim, Pam and the boom mic guy is just stupid.
And this whole Erin/Pete thing is unnecessary. Who is Pete? Why is anyone supposed to care about this guy? They enter the last season of the show and introduce a Jim clone that doesn't matter. I'd rather see more of Toby sexually harassing Nellie than sit through this manufactured Jim and Pam redux that no one was looking for.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The whole office gave Andy the :huhldup: to coming back.

I understand introducing drama for Jim and Pam, but they would have been better doing that just using the strain of Jim working in Philly and them being separated so much.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
That whole scene in the conference was pure hilario :bryan:

That was one of the funniest scenes on the show since season 4. Hell I even thought Andy was good for the first time since season 4 in this episode. Andy as a douche >>> what he has been since Anger Management.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Just know seeing this thread :ehh:

Favorite quote from last night:
"How does that medicine taste; Your own flavored?

:deadmanny: