Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
well that was the original plan. No clue what NBC is doing :snoop:

I just hope they do what is right and give us that 2hr series finale:smh:

I know right now it's an hour long episode but their pushing hard to make NBC air it as a supersized episode.

Daps
Pam is a huge bytch

After all these years, Jim finally left the office to make moves and now she doesn't want any part of it. She hasn't done shyt except fail Art school and trick Gabe into letting her become the office manager. Jim at least became the manager for a while until he realized he could make more money as a salesman. :snoop:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^Yeah they haven't done a great job in illustrating why Pam would be so resistant to moving to Philly. It's not like she is doing great at Dunder Mifflin.

The whole Stanley/Dwight/Dwight Jr. thing was ridiculous, but funny.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
^^Yeah they haven't done a great job in illustrating why Pam would be so resistant to moving to Philly. It's not like she is doing great at Dunder Mifflin.

The whole Stanley/Dwight/Dwight Jr. thing was ridiculous, but funny.

its the same reason she didnt want to leave roy for jim in those early years. She doesnt like change and doesnt want to leave her comfort zone. I wish they would've dropped this storyline in the earlier seasons cuz it would be more tense if they didnt have 2 kids together and jim could bounce at any time. At this point jim is stuck and is prob looking at the mirror daily like :ufdup:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I lost it when Creed threw the melon.

"I know someone that can turn that 2 grand into $800 really quick"

I wish they would have given Creed more screen time this season.

I actually thought the last scene with Jim and Pam was really well done but it kinda felt like a cheap cop out.

Last 3 episodes are hour long episodes.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
it was a throwback day :merchant:

best community ep in along time, and same with the office