The Office final season thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
i rewatched the whole series again over the past couple of weeks. it still holds up so well.

i miss this show. happy 10 years.:mjcry:

I actually like the later seasons way more now than I did watching live. Definitely not nearly as bad as I remember them being. I still have to watch the last season over again though.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Dwight: I can't believe you came

Michael: That's what she said

Barack-Obama-Crying.gif
Best...Prank...Ever

I laughed :russ:

And cried on the inside :to:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The final season of this series is still one of the absolute shyttiest final seasons of any show in the history of TV.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
The final season of this series is still one of the absolute shyttiest final seasons of any show in the history of TV.
I just freshly rewatched it and was laughing throughout. Besides Pam being a ungrateful insufferable c*nt all the way till the last episode... I enjoyed it. Much worse final seasons out there.

Lost. :sadcam:. I finished it out of obligation. shyt was horrible.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Tbh I recently rewatched the series, everyone talks about season 2 & 3 but 4 is almost as good, really underrated season. And season 8 was really the weakest season but it wasn't as bad as I remember it being.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Decided to watch this show on Netflix and :whoo: I was missing out... Kinda drops off after Mike leaves ... But it picks up at the end

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tbh I recently rewatched the series, everyone talks about season 2 & 3 but 4 is almost as good, really underrated season. And season 8 was really the weakest season but it wasn't as bad as I remember it being.
i think season 5 is the best season. when michael pam and ryan start their own paper company lol

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
rewatching it now.

I say with all sincerity, Michael Scott ranks with AJ Soprano, Janice Soprano, and Cheese Wagstaff as the most HATED characters IVE EVER WATCHED.

I DESPISE him with a passion. NO REDEMPTION. Holy shyt its infuriating.