The Office final season thread

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
It's a shame it took the show to come to it's final season to finally put out good episode. Another good episode. The show is so much better when Andy is barely on it. It was nice to see Jan back for an episode and give her character closure.

LMAO @ Creed "I miss Clinton"

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
It's a shame it took the show to come to it's final season to finally put out good episode. Another good episode. The show is so much better when Andy is barely on it. It was nice to see Jan back for an episode and give her character closure.

LMAO @ Creed "I miss Clinton"

:yes:

I think with this being the final season it gave the show a sense of direction, something that was missing last season besides the florida arc. Plus from an interview I read john krasinski, jenna fischer, rainn wilson, and ed helms all got creative input with their characters this season.

Was good to see Jan back. The two new guys have fit in well. Nellie has been written way better this season. Still need to see Todd Packer. I liked Steve Carrell's exit from the show but we NEED to see Michael Scott one last time :ohlawd:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
:yes:

I think with this being the final season it gave the show a sense of direction, something that was missing last season besides the florida arc. Plus from an interview I read john krasinski, jenna fischer, rainn wilson, and ed helms all got creative input with their characters this season.

Was good to see Jan back. The two new guys have fit in well. Nellie has been written way better this season. Still need to see Todd Packer. I liked Steve Carrell's exit from the show but we NEED to see Michael Scott one last time :ohlawd:

Michaels exit was written perfectly but it wouldn't be right for the show to end without him be back for one more episode.

For the people that have given up on the show they're missing a really good season.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Last night's episode was hilarious, the stuff Dwight said at the end was killing me.

This was one of the weirder episodes I've seen. It was almost like a throw back episode from when the show was in its prime. Great episode.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Best episode in several seasons.

To those that quit on the show, you're missing a really good season.