:dead: @ Creed

"Today is Halloween....that was lucky"

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Any chance Creed is the Scranton strangler? I kind of like Andy as more of an a$$hole than how they portrayed his character in S8:manny:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Any chance Creed is the Scranton strangler? I kind of like Andy as more of an a$$hole than how they portrayed his character in S8:manny:

This....I still can't stand him though. This season has been better than season 8 so far though.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't like what they did to Andy. I thought he was gonna be another incompetent boss, but they made him an a$$hole instead.

I am ot digging it either. And they also seem to be moving toward having Erin hook up with New Jim which I don't understand at all.
What was the point of the several years long Andy/Erin relationship storyline if all it was going to do was end with Andy becoming a complete a$$hole who treats everyone around him like shyt including Erin?

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
This....I still can't stand him though. This season has been better than season 8 so far though.

It seems like they have a more solid plan of what they want to do now that they know this is it for the series where last year besides the Florida arc it seemed more random.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Andy is going to leave Erin by herself to sailing with his drunk brother for 3 weeks :wtf:

Jim Jr. ready to :cape:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
best episode in a minute... the subtle humor in this was hilarious...
-Toby bringing up the Scranton Strangler STILL
-Jim making a black voice when she called him Jackson and Darryl's disapproving face
-That shot of kevin in his underwear in the break room with dwight

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Finally got power back and watched this episode on NBC.com. Best episode in a minute. It felt like an old episode

Angela: The senator was so tired all he wanted to do was order out for a little mexican

Kevin: :laff:

Just a really good episode all around

Daps
Good episode but hated the Andy/Erin/Pete storyline....they waste three seasons of will they, won't they on Andy/Erin (they had no chemistry whatsoever unlike Jim/Pam) and when he finally gets her he becomes a dikk just so they can rehash Jim/Pam/Roy? fukk outta here. :shaq2:

It's been like six episodes and this thread is only 4 pages? :wow:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
A lot of people left when Michael did :bawling:

The writing this season has been good though. Saw a commercial for this weeks episode. Jan's back :ohhh:

Saw her return to, the writer has been good so far this season so hopefully her return isn't forced. I like how they're giving closure to the minor characters that have appeared over the years.