The Office final season thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
honestly so far this is the best season since season 4. The last 2 episodes had me dying a couple of times.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I know exactly how Darrell feels when he was talking to Jim in the warehouse.
Hell yes. I've had that conversation with people at my job too. I have to actively avoid talking to my boss or I'll end up having that convo daily.

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Last nights episode was funny as hell. Having Greg Daniels back seems to have made a huge difference in the way the episodes flow.

Stanley: "Well somebody owned somebody...and I don't think anybody would buy an Andy":beli:

:laugh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
yeah i think the office is back. That cold opening was genius :laff:
- so far its the best comedy out right now; (we'll see what happens when community and happy endings, and sunny in Philadelphia comes back). Only part i didnt like was when pam was driving with that british lady, but everything else was gold.
- i dont know wtf they were doing last season but i almost feel they could go on another 2 seasons if they keep the quality at this level.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Thankfully they added some friction to Pam and Jim. The relationship has been boring since she went to art school. We all know it will work out for them in the end but it makes them interesting for the first time in years.

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Had stopped watching right before the Christmas episode of season 7. Caught up in the last few days. Maybe it's because I've haven't watched an episode in almost two years, but I really liked the rest of that season and season 8.

Bryan Cranston is directing the next episode :popcorn: