The Office final season thread

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
Last nights episode was the best since Steve Carrell left.

Hopefully the finale is comparable

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Did they ever address the hatchet job they did on Andy and end that dumbass cameraman having the hots for Pam stuff?

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Classic Jim and Dwight on this last episode. Damn, definitely hit me that this is the end though when Pam was watching that video :to:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Caught up on the last 2 episodes and it is good to see Dwight winning. I will miss this show as well :to:

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Pam is a huge bytch

After all these years, Jim finally left the office to make moves and now she doesn't want any part of it. She hasn't done shyt except fail Art school and trick Gabe into letting her become the office manager. Jim at least became the manager for a while until he realized he could make more money as a salesman. :snoop:

yeah word, she was being mad selfish. dude droppped a couple of bones by not going to travel around the world with daryl and get that nba money.whatever homie would have done she woulda still been complaining :wow:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
:snoop: thought we was gonna have a 2 hour finale but the 1st hour is basically a recap of the past seasons :stopitslime:

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
:snoop: thought we was gonna have a 2 hour finale but the 1st hour is basically a recap of the past seasons :stopitslime:

yeah i was disappointed with that but at least we're getting an extra 15 minutes to the actual finale.:yeshrug:

came across this q & a from the director of the last weeks episode.

A.A.R.M. Q&A with David Rogers | OfficeTally

talked about the dwight/angela paternity shyt people had questions about