9 years of watching this show :to:
ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
I actually really liked this season. It started off good but got iffy in the middle but finished off really strong. This season more than made up for that shytty season 8. From here on out I will just make believe season 8 didn't happen lol.

i actually liked the florida arc from season 8 but besides that and a few episodes here and there it was a little subpar. Knowing this was the final season gave the writers concrete direction of what they wanted to do imo

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
What a beautiful finale.

As somebody who was born and raised in the Scranton area, they REALLY put on for the city. My graduation was the same day they had the parade with the whole cast and interviews in Scranton so I missed it :to:

But this season really came together. The first few seasons were amazing, the next few were :itsok: then the last season with Michael Scott was great :wow:

And I thought the show survived and did pretty well after he left :ehh: Dwight really stepped up for that time.

This season though :wow: :to: :damn:

It was a good season, a return to form when Michael was there. But the last two episodes were nothing short of spectacular. I think the last two episodes may be my favorites of all-time, but I need to let it sink in and need time to pass before I can really say that.

When Michael came on the screen in the last episode, I was tearing up and laughing at the same time, brehs.

I only really loved a few television shows, The Office being one of them. The Office, in my opinion, handled the finale better than any of the other shows I loved (The Sopranos, Seinfeld, King of Queens, Entourage).

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
When Michael came on the screen in the last episode, I was tearing up and laughing at the same time, brehs.

Me too my nig. As soon as Jim started talkin bout I'm too young to be your best man I was like :jawalrus:. You know you got a great show when the shyt can make you laugh and cry at the same damn time. Great finish.

That Andy quote, Erin and her parents shyt caught me off guard
tumblr_m0jju5Wjxz1r3797v.gif

9 years of :eat:, :salute:

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Me too my nig. As soon as Jim started talkin bout I'm too young to be your best man I was like :jawalrus:. You know you got a great show when the shyt can make you laugh and cry at the same damn time. Great finish.

That Andy quote, Erin and her parents shyt caught me off guard
tumblr_m0jju5Wjxz1r3797v.gif

9 years of :eat:, :salute:
That quote by Andy about the "good ole days" had ya boy like :wow: :(

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I actually really liked this season. It started off good but got iffy in the middle but finished off really strong. This season more than made up for that shytty season 8. From here on out I will just make believe season 8 didn't happen lol.

Couldnt agree more. IMO this was their best season since the 4th one.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been watching some bloopers after the show finished last week and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Steve Carell is one funny mahfker

:ahh:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Agreed they did a great job with the finale and really hit all the emotional moments well from Michael coming back for the wedding to even Stanley making that figure of Phyllis. Erin finding her birth-parents as well.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna miss this show. I don't care how corny some seasons got. I still watched faithfully. I was the first one on the bandwagon from episode 1 till the finale, and loved the ride. This show was old faithful for me. I know I was gonna have at least one full belly laugh an episode. There was something to love or hate about every character. Thanks for the laughs! Lmao at Creed getting arrested at the end lmao.