The Office final season thread

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Glad this show is finally over and i don't have to hear people quoting corny ass jokes from it anymore.

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what other actors will get their own shows out of this besides that ugly mindy kaling chick?

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
my dog michael with the guest spot for one last "thats what she said" :to:

my eyes got a little watery when the nard dog started talking about knowing youre in the good times before you leave them.

Creed still stealing the show with minimal screentime all the way to the end

:russ: @ dwight and the stripper

thats my office :to: parks and rec the last man standing on thursday night now

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
:to::sadbron: :'( great finale I'ma miss the office even if it wasn't as good as it use to be

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
michaels return was done perfectly, i would have liked to see more of him but i can see why they didnt do that

didnt like this season at all (or the last two for that matter) but still sad to see the show go

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
michaels return was done perfectly, i would have liked to see more of him but i can see why they didnt do that

didnt like this season at all (or the last two for that matter) but still sad to see the show go

I actually really liked this season. It started off good but got iffy in the middle but finished off really strong. This season more than made up for that shytty season 8. From here on out I will just make believe season 8 didn't happen lol.