The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You got racists and self admitted liars on the board yet evil crackas still calling my name. They even let a murderer go to crucify my lord and savior so of course those same crooked cacs will ignore the racist cac and the lying ass troll to get me. Where was the hate before the Warriors was on top?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
@Blackthoughts is the worst, he makes threads that are generally pure shyt and he adds zero humor to it. As bad as @Swagnificent can be he'll make you laugh with some of the shyt he comes up with, but @Blackthoughts is just a dry ass lame that never says anything funny.

He's so out of touch that he thinks it's cause the Warriors won that people are hating on his posts, like the Heat posters weren't running wild on the forum when they won, the difference is a lot of them were funny (@ThugLife) and they didn't post every little thing about the Heat. This fukking weirdo is posting videos of Curry's daughter and challenging people to hate on her :scust:

:jbhmm:

This is true.

Get to his post like :skip::heh::mjlol: before you even read it.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
@Blackthoughts is the worst, he makes threads that are generally pure shyt and he adds zero humor to it. As bad as @Swagnificent can be he'll make you laugh with some of the shyt he comes up with, but @Blackthoughts is just a dry ass lame that never says anything funny.

He's so out of touch that he thinks it's cause the Warriors won that people are hating on his posts, like the Heat posters weren't running wild on the forum when they won, the difference is a lot of them were funny (@ThugLife) and they didn't post every little thing about the Heat. This fukking weirdo is posting videos of Curry's daughter and challenging people to hate on her :scust:
When I read the thread title in my alerts and saw you mentioned me my heart sank :mjcry: :whew:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
My team is on top. I would expect nothing less than your best hate. I damn sure wouldn't expect anything less. Don't half ass the hate, give it all to me.
Stop it. You continue to look foolish every time you say this. You've been a horrible poster for years. The Warriors winning the title does not make you a horrible poster. There are other Golden State fans on this board who people like as posters. If hating on the team that is winning was the issue, wouldn't other GS fans be on the WOAT list as well? It has nothing to do with the team, it has everything to do with your insufferable threads about what players do at clubs and pedo shyt and avoiding a fade and avoiding confirming your cac/asian identity. You're just a terrible/weird/insufferable poster that most people on this board do not like.

And I hope you know that plea coping in the WOAT thread only makes the case stronger for you being the WOAT.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Stop it. You continue to look foolish every time you say this. You've been a horrible poster for years. The Warriors winning the title does not make you a horrible poster. There are other Golden State fans on this board who people like as posters. If hating on the team that is winning was the issue, wouldn't other GS fans be on the WOAT list as well? It has nothing to do with the team, it has everything to do with your insufferable threads about what players do at clubs and pedo shyt and avoiding a fade and avoiding confirming your cac/asian identity. You're just a terrible/weird/insufferable poster that most people on this board do not like.

And I hope you know that plea coping in the WOAT thread only makes the case stronger for you being the WOAT.
You're mad at me for no reason. I have no beef with you. If I've been a horrible poster for years then why are cats so mad this year when I've actually posted less than previous years? I've actually posted less about the Warriors this year. I get the hate because I'm the face of the Warriors on this board. I've rode the hardest for years now. I didn't expect any congratulations when my squad won it all nor did I receive any. They talked shyt when we was in the dirt tho. The only thing that got all these salty cacs bitter is that I said we'd win it all for years and it finally happened. That's what got y'all writing paragraphs of hate. If I was simply a bad poster you would show various bad threads that I made and dumb shyt that I said this year pertaining to sports. That's not the case. The case is I'm the face on this board for the most hated squad on the coli. I get no hate in The Booth or The Locker Room. Its hating ass sports fans and trolls that have the quarrel with me.

Handle ya bidness and stop @ me for replies. You didn't hate me until my squad won it all. If I've been a horrible poster for years, why didn't you hate me then? You hate me now because we had a parade in Oakland and the squad that I rode hard for 9 years now on SOHH and on here is on top. No need to reply and say it has nothing to do with the Warriors because you're a fukking liar if you say I'm a worst poster than a known racist and an admitted lying ass troll.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You're mad at me for no reason. I have no beef with you. If I've been a horrible poster for years then why are cats so mad this year when I've actually posted less than previous years? I've actually posted less about the Warriors this year. I get the hate because I'm the face of the Warriors on this board. I've rode the hardest for years now. I didn't expect any congratulations when my squad won it all nor did I receive any. They talked shyt when we was in the dirt tho. The only thing that got all these salty cacs bitter is that I said we'd win it all for years and it finally happened. That's what got y'all writing paragraphs of hate. If I was simply a bad poster you would show various bad threads that I made and dumb shyt that I said this year pertaining to sports. That's not the case. The case is I'm the face on this board for the most hated squad on the coli. I get no hate in The Booth or The Locker Room. Its hating ass sports fans and trolls that have the quarrel with me.

Handle ya bidness and stop @ me for replies. You didn't hate me until my squad won it all. If I've been a horrible poster for years, why didn't you hate me then? You hate me now because we had a parade in Oakland and the squad that I rode hard for 9 years now on SOHH and on here is on top. No need to reply and say it has nothing to do with the Warriors because you're a fukking liar if you say I'm a worst poster than a known racist and an admitted lying ass troll.
My squad won it all this year too, as is the case with other Buckeye fans. What hate do I have for a team winning it all? Have I or any other poster called out other Golden State fans? You've been terrible for years. Check your reps or some quotes from yesteryear if you think otherwise.

Take your L, this upcoming WOAT banner, and keep it moving.