The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Glad @Blackthoughts didn't win it. He even went and had some 12 year old kid off the street hold a piece of paper for a picture to make people think he was black.

He worked HARD in the 4th quarter. :whew:
If that was a 12 year old's hand you know that little nikka's life is ROUGH :wow:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Wait so it's NYE week and EdLoser & that Miami clown sitting around the house creating 50 fake emails & accounts just to stuff the ballot of a meaningless online poll?

I see why u never got into Michigan and went to Devry instead, u got too much time on your hands :mjlol:

Go to an online night school and root for a University u didn't go to brehs
:bryan: Y'all got this nikka ranting now!!

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a pm from 1 of the dudes in the running asking me to change my vote for some positive rep

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
blackthoughts was leading 78 to 49 to educatedbrothafromthebank (3rd place) now educatedbrothafromthebank is leading 130 to 82 in past 48 hours :what:

and blackthoughts profile private now :what:

yall some clowns, straight up, let a racist get away with all his shyt this year for 10 fukking rep :what:

trust me when I say this, at the end of the day, that says a lot about you, that youll let this asian kid get away with all the racist shyt he talks for 10 fukking rep on a forum :camby:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
blackthoughts was leading 78 to 49 to educatedbrothafromthebank (3rd place) now educatedbrothafromthebank is leading 130 to 82 in past 48 hours :what:

and blackthoughts profile private now :what:

yall some clowns, straight up, let a racist get away with all his shyt this year for 10 fukking rep :what:

trust me when I say this, at the end of the day, that says a lot about you, that youll let this asian kid get away with all the racist shyt he talks for 10 fukking rep on a forum :camby:
I wouldn't have voted if I knew rigging was allowed. Defeats the purpose of wpoty of the actual worst poster isnt decided fairy . I mean I could sit here and make 60 fake accounts and vote but it's not that serious.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wouldn't have voted if I knew rigging was allowed. Defeats the purpose of wpoty of the actual worst poster isnt decided fairy . I mean I could sit here and make 60 fake accounts and vote but it's not that serious.
fukkery and ballot stuffing aren't uncommon. Egg man and swag both did it in 2013 and someone stuffed the ballots against swag last year, not that he needed it to win the WOAT.