The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You know 50 other random new accounts though apparently.
You have less than 30 posts since the summer and you're trying to beef with me for nothing. Nice try uneducatedbrotha but the jig is up. Learn how to control your hate for me if you wanna be discreet.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You have less than 30 posts since the summer and you're trying to beef with me for nothing. Nice try uneducatedbrotha but the jig is up. Learn how to control your hate for me if you wanna be discreet.
Im not trying to beef with anyone, this is a fukking message forum.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Honestly there's a ton of profiles that have 500 posts or less voting for black thoughts too. Maybe both stuffed the ballots? :manny:

nah breh.....this thread started on dec 23....this was a graduate pace at votes over the time. Black thoughts was leading by over 30 votes for last 24-48hrs and all of a sudden black thoughts starts panicking and crying for 20 pages straight so 50 new accounts get created and all vote for educated brother within 24hrs :russ: mane this is so fake. Clearly he stuffed the votes with fake accounts lol :pachaha:@cook will handle it.

What did uneducatedbrotha do to run away with this? :russ:

he didn't....black thoughts was leading by 30+ votes until they stuffed the ballots with fake new email accounts. Everyone can tell lmao :pachaha: Just read the replies from the last 3-4 pages.

50 people voted for educatedbrotherfromthebank today :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
nah breh.....this thread started on dec 23....this was a graduate pace at votes over the time. Black thoughts was leading by over 30 votes for last 24-48hrs and all of a sudden black thoughts starts panicking and crying for 20 pages straight so 50 new accounts get created and all vote for educated brother within 24hrs :russ: mane this is so fake. Clearly he stuffed the votes with fake accounts lol :pachaha:@cook will handle it.

he didn't....black thoughts was leading by 30+ votes until they stuffed the ballots with fake new email accounts. Everyone can tell lmao :pachaha: Just read the replies from the last 3-4 pages.
I never made any aliases. Cook will see I only have one account. I know your hate for me wont allow you to believe me tho.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Damn you right, that's some next level "let me keep refreshing to vote for my favorite video on 106 & Park" type shyt :scust:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Damn you right, that's some next level "let me keep refreshing to vote for my favorite video on 106 & Park" type shyt :scust:

It's that Pleasanton Alameda upbringing shyt. They can both have the banner for all I care. I just thought it was fukking hilarious because it was so obvious. 10 Million video on youtube with 5 comments :laff::laff: