• Poll closed .

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I dont know but him winning it over @Blackthoughts is a travesty

ebftb gets a rise outta shyt like this, he boutta sport that banner proud. giving @Blackthoughts that banner mighta finally ran him off the board :beli:

edit: theres a lot of accounts with 0-50 posts (literally 0 posts 0 daps 0 rep) voting for educatedbrothaforthebank, this shyt rigged :beli:

edit#2: over 50% of educatedbrothafromthebank votes are from people with under 500 posts, and majority of those have under 300 posts and about half a dozen dont even have posts at all (0 posts)

:beli: some are obviously fake accounts voting for him but the others, I bet @Blackthoughts been on his PM game like that 1 poster a year or two ago :beli:
give it up ya'll, its over. It was a sham to try to put Blackthoughts up on the cross to begin with

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I dont know but him winning it over @Blackthoughts is a travesty

ebftb gets a rise outta shyt like this, he boutta sport that banner proud. giving @Blackthoughts that banner mighta finally ran him off the board :beli:

edit: theres a lot of accounts with 0-50 posts (literally 0 posts 0 daps 0 rep) voting for educatedbrothaforthebank, this shyt rigged :beli:

edit#2: over 50% of educatedbrothafromthebank votes are from people with under 500 posts, and majority of those have under 300 posts and about half a dozen dont even have posts at all (0 posts)

:beli: some are obviously fake accounts voting for him but the others, I bet @Blackthoughts been on his PM game like that 1 poster a year or two ago :beli:
@cook read this post:why:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
@cook read this post:why:
yall don't like blackthoughts and he's annoying, sure

uneducated LITERALLY brings the board quality down with trolling, lying, and just abysmal posting. He is a BLIGHT on this forum. Revoking Uneducated's thread making abilities would make this place 10x better.

i'll take annoying over STUPID 7 days a week

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
his dikkriding of OBJ and turning that into comparing the "gay fight" to black issues the past few days has just been :scust:

When were gays enslaved and real talk,....
Gays ruled the entire world with Rome, and any black man gravitating towards championing anything gay is a sellout and against our whole makeup as carthagan men and what and where we come from.
We destroyed gay shyt from monopolizing the entire world and conquered all of Europe for 700 years.
Where they don't even talk about it because it exposes everything these scourge gay b*stards and pagans are about.

Art Barr

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
yall don't like blackthoughts and he's annoying, sure

uneducated LITERALLY brings the board quality down with trolling, lying, and just abysmal posting. He is a BLIGHT on this forum. Revoking Uneducated's thread making abilities would make this place 10x better.

i'll take annoying over STUPID 7 days a week
I wouldn't mind if they shared it:pachaha:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
give it up ya'll, its over. It was a sham to try to put Blackthoughts up on the cross to begin with
Waste of a ballot spot when another genuine WOAT contender could have been up there.

honestly I think people caping for blackthoughts just arent made aware of the transgressions hes made to even be put up there in the first place.. yall just see the warriors shyt, you dont see the other shyt he posts - if yall did thered be no way youd be caping for him :manny:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
honestly I think people caping for blackthoughts just arent made aware of the transgressions hes made to even be put up there in the first place.. yall just see the warriors shyt, you dont see the other shyt he posts - if yall did thered be no way youd be caping for him :manny:
I see everything, I just never cared about yalls little petty feud