The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
you dont care that he never verified who he was either and still uses racist shyt in almost all his posts ? its bigger than me and him :ufdup:
I wonder if some of you are as passionate about your family members as you are about these nikkas on a forum

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I wonder if some of you are as passionate about your family members as you are about these nikkas on a forum
why dont you check my neg rep history and see what kinda fukk boy you caping for

you wanna bring up about family and shyt when defending blackthoughts :usure:

Given: Dec 23, 2015
Blackthoughts commented: (Ya real parents threw yo cracka ass in in the bushes. You mad?)

Given: Oct 30, 2015
Blackthoughts commented: (Your Parents threw you in the trash Orphan, they loved they knew you wouldn't be shyt and they was right

Given: Jul 14, 2015
Blackthoughts commented: (You fraud ass orphan ass cracka)

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Wait so it's NYE week and EdLoser & that Miami clown sitting around the house creating 50 fake emails & accounts just to stuff the ballot of a meaningless online poll?

I see why u never got into Michigan and went to Devry instead, u got too much time on your hands :mjlol:

Go to an online night school and root for a University u didn't go to brehs

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Wait so it's NYE week and EdLoser & that Miami clown sitting around the house creating 50 fake emails & accounts just to stuff the ballot of a meaningless online poll?

I see why u never got into Michigan and went to Devry instead, u got too much time on your hands :mjlol:

Go to an online night school and root for a University u didn't go to brehs
Your lies don't exactly exonerate you from your vote total:francis:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Because everyone but EVF is definitely worse than him

i'm hardly a fan of blackthoughts, but he's definitely not worse than eye cue. this guy creates the same ol' threads every week while stanning for the likes of dion waiters. And some of these fakkits seem to be trolling, while eye cue just comes off as an idiot most of the time.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i'm hardly a fan of blackthoughts, but he's definitely not worse than eye cue. this guy creates the same ol' threads every week while stanning for the likes of dion waiters. And some of these fakkits seem to be trolling, while eye cue just comes off as an idiot most of the time.
He should be banned for spam, not named in this thread. Makes multiple copies of the same shyt thread every week and has done so for years. He adds nothing of value whatsoever.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
honestly I think people caping for blackthoughts just arent made aware of the transgressions hes made to even be put up there in the first place.. yall just see the warriors shyt, you dont see the other shyt he posts - if yall did thered be no way youd be caping for him :manny:
I just think dumbassbrothafromthebushes deserves it more. He's been abysmal for years. The nonstop "I'm an all time great poster" act when he makes so many shyt threads that get bushed and constantly talking about how rep doesn't mean shyt since he's 4,200 in the red do it for me

Maluma

Banned
Daps
I just think dumbassbrothafromthebushes deserves it more. He's been abysmal for years. The nonstop "I'm an all time great poster" act when he makes so many shyt threads that get bushed and constantly talking about how rep doesn't mean shyt since he's 4,200 in the red do it for me
It really doesn't.