• Poll closed .

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:dead: What happend?

I dont know but him winning it over @Blackthoughts is a travesty

ebftb gets a rise outta shyt like this, he boutta sport that banner proud. giving @Blackthoughts that banner mighta finally ran him off the board :beli:

edit: theres a lot of accounts with 0-50 posts (literally 0 posts 0 daps 0 rep) voting for educatedbrothaforthebank, this shyt rigged :beli:

edit#2: over 50% of educatedbrothafromthebank votes are from people with under 500 posts, and majority of those have under 300 posts and about half a dozen dont even have posts at all (0 posts)

:beli: some are obviously fake accounts voting for him but the others, I bet @Blackthoughts been on his PM game like that 1 poster a year or two ago :beli:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ebftb gets a rise outta shyt like this, he boutta sport that banner proud. giving @Blackthoughts that banner mighta finally ran him off the board :beli:

edit: theres a lot of accounts with 0-50 posts (literally 0 posts 0 daps 0 rep) voting for educatedbrothaforthebank, this shyt rigged :beli:

edit#2: over 50% of educatedbrothafromthebank votes are from people with under 500 posts, and majority of those have under 300 posts and about half a dozen dont even have posts at all (0 posts)

:beli: some are obviously fake accounts voting for him but the others, I bet @Blackthoughts been on his PM game like that 1 poster a year or two ago :beli:
  • First: not my doing
  • Second: there is no rule against rigging or campaigning this election. Ask @Da_Eggman

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

I'm honestly willing to cosign this. 50 in like 12 hours that's crazy

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: