Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I gotta agree that blackthoughts is Pretty annoying but he isn't the worst poster. However I'm not changing my vote to brother from bushes unless y'all dig up that mob piru thread. If HE did indeed claim a bunch of ducktales than I'll vote for him
For now sccit is so retarded that I can't go with anyone else

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I gotta agree that blackthoughts is Pretty annoying but he isn't the worst poster. However I'm not changing my vote to brother from bushes unless y'all dig up that mob piru thread. If HE did indeed claim a bunch of ducktales than I'll vote for him
For now sccit is so retarded that I can't go with anyone else
I'm off work at 11. I'll post the link in here from that thread.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank I told yo ass to lay low for the next few days until this blows over. @Blackthoughts and his plea copping is keeping my vote there, but one more stupid ass post from you in here and I'm changing my vote to you. Keep it up nikka, it's almost like you're campaigning for this banner.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank I told yo ass to lay low for the next few days until this blows over. @Blackthoughts and his plea copping is keeping my vote there, but one more stupid ass post from you in here and I'm changing my vote to you. Keep it up nikka, it's almost like you're campaigning for this banner.

I had to change mines....shyt was too much over the past week.