The Coliseum's 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did I start becoming annoying? I've been the same poster since 06. The only thing that changed was the Warriors won the title. I actually make less Warriors threads now than I did when we sucked. I only became annoying after the trophy came to Oakland. Before that it was funny. We talked about this before. I said we'd be elite and the day is here. Instead of congrats I get the hate for being the face of the Warriors on this board. If that's the price of my squad being on top then I'll pay it gladly :lawd:
Nikka copping pleas oh so beautifully:banderas:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
All these nominees, and their accolades :lupe:

Ed, next year just run a Coliseum Class of 2016 shyt, and introduce them weekly like the WWE Hall of Fame inductees :heh:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I dont really see the hype for @Blackthoughts dude is overrated imo. He has annoying moments, and may say some ridiculous things, but overall hes pretty meh, but @The II XX :lbjomg:, nikka came in on some t-mac 13 points in 35 seconds type shyt. The wilt chamberlain of this shyt, straight dominated. He has a very bright future. I expect to see his name in the ballots for years to come, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, II XX. People like him only come once a generation. We are witnessing history. blackthoughts may be more consistent, but when II XX gets going :wow:. its a thing of beauty. a stoppable force vs a movable object. gay versus yellow. clutch factor vs consistency. the red capes are coming. strap up brehs

Last edited:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Voted for @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank

i wont be able to this year either. if someone does it let me know when its time to give out the banner

I'm on it. I'm going to loosely use this thread below as a template for the candidates for POTY:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-...-power-rankings-poty2015-and-wpoy2015.348816/

Bout to do it big :wow:.... @DonKnock no disrespect breh. I seen the thread you made about poster of the year, but we're far beyond nominating dudes at this point.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I dont really see the hype for @Blackthoughts dude is overrated imo. He has annoying moments, and may say some ridiculous things, but overall hes pretty meh, but @The II XX :lbjomg:, nikka came in on some t-mac 13 points in 35 seconds type shyt. The wilt chamberlain of this shyt, straight dominated. He has a very bright future. I expect to see his name in the ballots for years to come, MJ, Kobe, Lebron, II XX. People like him only come once a generation. We are witnessing history. blackthoughts may be more consistent, but when II XX gets going :wow:. its a thing of beauty. a stoppable force vs a movable object. gay versus yellow. clutch factor vs consistency. the red capes are coming. strap up brehs
II XX is rookie of the year, blackthoughts has an entire year of shyt posting

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
II XX is rookie of the year, blackthoughts has an entire year of shyt posting
Post the examples of my worst posts and threads this year or shut yo bitter ass up. You just mad at me cuz the Dubs won it and your team never will. Show my worst posts this year in the coli.