The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM even tho u was tryna shyt on me while ago, u my dude , lets run 2v2 blacctop or myteam against whoever beefin with u .

@polo ...I wasn't shytting on you bro..trust that....

I'm very sarcastic and I think on here it comes off very serious

when I get my mic you'll be able to tell the difference...I'm usually laughing when I'm typing shyt...

but :salute: you know I fuccs with you especially since you trying to hold the bro down...it will be remembered :ohlawd:

and we can do that...you know ima bone crusher out here...

never fuccing scared :smugdraper:

I got my nikka Polo..its a wrap....get the bodybags :scusthov:

Zip them the fucc up :takedat:

Last edited by a moderator:

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
I got this bytch ass CAC @jerseyborn44 begging me on live to join a lg..than he wants to make up lives

this CAC @Waka FICO Flamez runs to his defense because he's a fellow CAC and he was emotional over a sonning I gave him over 2 weeks ago

FRESH STAY MAKING THEM MAD :umad:

:win:

i begged you? hmm.. thats weird after i MADE you quit, you left the league i beat you in and i never EVER asked you to join a league because i knew you were a quitter... i SIMPLY ASKED you out of boredom if you had a league i can get into and you consider it "begging" lol haha ok.... and what is "than he wants to make up lives" my nikka you cant even spell, before you come back at me be correct with your grammar.

and I'm not mad, you keep responding and writing novels like dude said lol... i been done wit you, you just won't shut up.... :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Had to stop in and see how the league keeping up. Had to drop my Cavs cause of work:to: Matter of fact, I'm at work now.....but the bread has me like:win:

@FreshABM is a funny dude. His posts in here have my dying:heh: Even when me and him had our lil back and forth, we said our shyt, judged it like a fukking battle:russ: and squashed it like real nikkas. Breh even invited me to this league:salute:

Homeboy did try and throw salt on him by saying "I even made him quit" when it wasnt it even called for just to try and boost himself up:manny:

Gotta call a spade a spade

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
i begged you? hmm.. thats weird after i MADE you quit, you left the league i beat you in and i never EVER asked you to join a league because i knew you were a quitter... i SIMPLY ASKED you out of boredom if you had a league i can get into and you consider it "begging" lol haha ok.... and what is "than he wants to make up lives" my nikka you cant even spell, before you come back at me be correct with your grammar.

and I'm not mad, you keep responding and writing novels like dude said lol... i been done wit you, you just won't shut up.... :yeshrug:

Novels..Hmmm I should take that as a compliment...I guess the money my parents spent to send me to private school had a effect because these seem like random lines to me just addressing what I had to address...but I guess every1 wasn't as fortunate...

quote me where I said LIVES plz do....I'll b waiting.....Your a pasty cracker ass cracker...I expect this from you :skip:

you begged me..its cool..and sometime tomorrow or when I copy it from the live..I'll post it on here and let everyone decide.....

I sure thought you sounded very sad #thethirst

Just remember a BLACK MAN gave your pasty ass life on the coli ...

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
Novels..Hmmm I should take that as a compliment...I guess the money my parents spent to send me to private school had a effect because these seem like random lines to me just addressing what I had to address...but I guess every1 wasn't as fortunate...

quote me where I said LIVES plz do....I'll b waiting.....Your a pasty cracker ass cracker...I expect this from you :skip:

you begged me..its cool..and sometime tomorrow or when I copy it from the live..I'll post it on here and let everyone decide.....

I sure thought you sounded very sad #thethirst

lol I quoted you, all you have to do is re-read where you said "LIVES" instead of "LIES" ... that private school did NOT help you at all... :dead:

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
LOL, Of course this nikka went back and patched up his grammatical error!!! hahahaaa... IM DONE. good thing i caught you in the quote though, haha...

:snoop:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Aite fukk all this.. dude tried to gain credibility by makin it seem like he smashed fresh n mde him quit.. fresh said dude had a big lead and since he had somethin to do just quit on some aite u won shyt.. fresh we knw how u play... new dude the one gotta show n prove.. now lets get this team up goin :shaq: