The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
kick phoenix.. he aint really bout that life. since dude made @FreshABM quit thats his nemesis :heh:, put him in his conference/division.. he can deal with it

or 76rs, or cleveland. sixers left, and cleveland shoulda been gone

bro ..don't start that shyt...you seen once I mentioned his #thethirst he stopped with the quit shyt..he's a clown

just had to son him thats all..he still ain't tell daddy thank you for putting him on to THE COLI :dj2:

just running around spitting lies

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
son ill post the message if you want to act like you wasn't sounding thirsty..like I said ..it sounded like your bytch just left you...2k must have that effect

and tell me this..who you think your fooling??? Your just joining because you found another league to join when you was [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=thethirst]#thethirst [/URL] ..clearly that league ain't work out..so you saved my message and came to the coli when your [URL=http://www.the-coli.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=thethirst]#thethirst [/URL] came back CLEARLY :obama:

Do you want to pretend like you wasn't playing 2k for all that time....YOU CAN STOP

actually.... I'm in a league thats in the playoffs and an active league thats still going. Like I said, when I ASKED you, NOT begged... I was looking for another league because I was bored.... Lol stop tryna sound like I was really beggin you nikka damn..... I'm done wit you.
@jerseyborn44
you was bored which made you thirsty #thethirst ok I got it..its ok..

all I'm saying is for the person who quenched your thirst don't come where he PUT YOU ON TO spitting lies...point blank ..I'm not with the fukkery...Maj asked if he cheese and you started spitting lies to sound good...

I get it its in your DNA..but that shyt stops here son

@jerseyborn44 YOUR A KNOWN WHITE DUDE HOMEBOY ...WATCH your use of the word nikka...fucc is wrong with you B..when you listen to lil wayne and repeat the word..keep that shyt in your head and your house

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
son ill post the message if you want to act like you wasn't sounding thirsty..like I said ..it sounded like your bytch just left you...2k must have that effect

and tell me this..who you think your fooling??? Your just joining because you found another league to join when you was #thethirst ..clearly that league ain't work out..so you saved my message and came to the coli when your #thethirst came back CLEARLY :obama:

Do you want to pretend like you wasn't playing 2k for all that time....YOU CAN STOP

Waka..I'm surprised by you...we got into some lil shyt over a game nothing serious and you'd come to the defense of this new dude?? really??

Maj hates 2k?? or he hates bum dudes who don't play it right??

Me?? butthurt?? first your a homo for using those words.. and by your actions in that post ...you proved YOUR A FUCC nikka....

lol look at how you respond to everything and everybody..you got the temperament of kid.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Hey @channelzero u got the short end of the stick.. do u got another gt so that u can be a better team?

:why: he got what he got. all he need is a pg wit handles and he can iso his way into the paint and win some games #datplaystyle

i'm bout to be playin myplayer. when yall ready to run, invite me to a game, or send me a msg

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
you was bored which made your thirsty #thethirst ok I got it..its ok..

all I'm saying is for the person who quenched your thirst don't come where he PUT YOU ON TO spitting lies...point blank ..I'm not with the fukkery...Maj asked if he cheese and you started spitting lies to sound good...

I get it its in your DNA..but that shyt stops here son

which lie did i tell? you already proved to everyone i made you quit for whatever reason you want to say but i made you quit so i haven't lied since i joined this place..... it's ok man, i'm done with the "QUIT" shyt because i'm about to stop responding to you lol.... you already told the people i made you quit...... :heh:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
When y'all ready to team up and/or blacktop let me know.. finna fix something to eat then play myplayer

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
lol look at how you respond to everything and everybody..you got the temperament of kid.

motherfucca ..this is a MESSAGEBOARD...if you mention my name..I'm gonna speak on it...

Listen Waka..just don't say shyt to me..your a bytch...we had some lil words...
how long ago......

which made you run to the defense of the new guy at me and Majesty expense ...cool...just remember who came together to put on for the coli and this very fuccing league your part of :birdman:

why I reply to everybody...you fucc nikka...I been in this thread from the start why the fucc wouldn't I reply to ppl....You just mad no1 thinks of you

no1 even brought you up...you threw yourself into this shyt

You really showed how much of a bytch you truly are...fuccin clown still tight over how long ago that you gonna mention my name :russ:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
which lie did i tell? you already proved to everyone i made you quit for whatever reason you want to say but i made you quit so i haven't lied since i joined this place..... it's ok man, i'm done with the "QUIT" shyt because i'm about to stop responding to you lol.... you already told the people i made you quit...... :heh:

Once again slo mo.......I never denied I lost or quit...MADE ME quit..is whats false.......

But :ehh: I don't expect anything less from a bum ass white boy who begs everybody on his xbox live to join a 2k lg...:wow:

clearly if you would sound so depressed to join a 2k lg explains why you would do anything and spit :duck: to try and impress whoever you thought you had to to get in the lg #thethirst

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
Once again slo mo.......I never denied I lost or quit...MADE ME quit..is whats false.......

But :ehh: I don't expect anything less from a bum ass white boy who begs everybody on his xbox live to join a 2k lg...:wow:

clearly if you would sound so depressed to join a 2k lg explains why you would do anything and spit :duck: to try and impress whoever you thought you had to to get in the lg #thethirst

you right, anyone can come in here and say that they MADE me quit and i can say, "oh i was moving so i had to quit man, you do know theres a life outside of 2k right??" and nobody would EVER know if I MADE you quit or you REALLY had something to do lol.... The fact remains, you quit when I had my huge lead and now you're saying I didnt MAKE you quit, you quit WILLINGLY... lol.... I wonder who I would believe? hmmmm... :ohhh: