The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
motherfucca ..this is a MESSAGEBOARD...if you mention my name..I'm gonna speak on it...

Listen Waka..just don't say shyt to me..your a bytch...we had some lil words...
how long ago......

which made you run to the defense of the new guy at me and Majesty expense ...cool...just remember who came together to put on for the coli and this very fuccing league your part of :birdman:

why I reply to everybody...you fucc nikka...I been in this thread from the start why the fucc wouldn't I reply to ppl....You just mad no1 thinks of you

no1 even brought you up...you threw yourself into this shyt

You really showed how much of a bytch you truly are...fuccin clown still tight over how long ago that you gonna mention my name :russ:

:rudy: everything with you is a paragraph of anger and hoeness. This is the internet and you really getting bothered over everything. You sound like little kid man..but go head and respond to me with another novella

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
you right, anyone can come in here and say that they MADE me quit and i can say, "oh i was moving so i had to quit man, you do know theres a life outside of 2k right??" and nobody would EVER know if I MADE you quit or you REALLY had something to do lol.... The fact remains, you quit when I had my huge lead and now you're saying I didnt MAKE you quit, you quit WILLINGLY... lol.... I wonder who I would believe? hmmmm... :ohhh:

well listen you dumb motherfucca I had the #1 record in the western conference and would of had the #1 record in the lg if we didn't sim when the playoffs was locked up

but clearly your dumbass ain't know that and thought we was on equal ground :krs:

no white boy..anybody can get it...even somebody as lowly as your bottom feeding thirsty bummy ass #thethirst

:jawalrus:

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
well listen you dumb motherfucca I had the #1 record in the western conference and would of had the #1 record in the lg if we didn't sim when the playoffs was locked up

but clearly your dumbass ain't know that and thought we was on equal ground :krs:

no white boy..anybody can get it...even somebody as lowly as your bottom feeding thirsty bummy ass #thethirst

:jawalrus:

Lol, alright ....

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:rudy: everything with you is a paragraph of anger and hoeness. This is the internet and you really getting bothered over everything. You sound like little kid man..but go head and respond to me with another novella

You asked why I respond to everything...I say don't say shyt to me ..and You respond again..so what your low IQ having ass think Ima do?? :youngsabo:

if you get anger and hoeness out of my post that are not directed at you.......

MAYBE YOUR A ANGRY HOE ...ever thought of that??

My life is great bro..check my AVY....your the one who had to mention my name because you was MAD at me over a discussion over a game 2 weeks ago :huhldup: like really you must have a vagina

of all the ppl I talk to on here your the one who comes up and says I get "butthurt" um No your just a lame CAC whose feelings I hurt

worse part is NO1 was thinking about you...like usual..

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
You asked why I respond to everything...I say don't say shyt to me ..and You respond again..so what your low IQ having ass think Ima do?? :youngsabo:

if you get anger and hoeness out of my post that are not directed at you.......

MAYBE YOUR A ANGRY HOE ...ever thought of that??

My life is great bro..check my AVY....your the one who had to mention my name because you was MAD at me over a discussion over a game 2 weeks ago :huhldup: like really you must have a vagina

of all the ppl I talk to on here your the one who comes up and says I get "butthurt" um No your just a lame CAC whose feelings I hurt

worse part is NO1 was thinking about you...like usual..

bwUar2.gif

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
It was a message to you ..dumbass...plz don't start begging me about editing my post now...we know you good at that...

You know you read it..thats the funny thing :russ::russ:

I expect nothing less from a CAC like you WAKA... :russ:

start begging you about editing your post? WHAT???? :why:

we done here kid, just stop responding to me ... Lol

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
I got this bytch ass CAC @jerseyborn44 begging me on live to join a lg..than he wants to make up lies

this CAC @Waka FICO Flamez runs to his defense because he's a fellow CAC and he was emotional over a sonning I gave him over 2 weeks ago

FRESH STAY MAKING THEM MAD :umad:

:win:

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@FreshABM even tho u was tryna shyt on me while ago, u my dude , lets run 2v2 blacctop or myteam against whoever beefin with u .

Last edited by a moderator: