The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
yea and your punk ass can't say that shyt in Newark either..so once again..I know you have fantasies about 2k and the word nikka...fall back kiddo..

because when some1 tries to meet up with you and see you face to face....you gone be on some :to: shyt

ok..... anything else?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
@Newzz ... I dead ass never thought you would make this post...see that why you can never assume shyt about ppl..your a stand up guy
:salute:

when we got into our thing...and we was going back and forth ...but when its done its done and we respect each other as men...as actually gained more respect for going back and forth with him and he never pulled NO bytch MOVES...strictly going at each other and then when it was done...it was done...

I look at Newzz as one of my coli bros now and we didn't start off on no cool shyt but we not no emotional fucc nikkas..so clearly we gonna relate

Thats all I was saying Newzz like ..if you followed the thread son really tried to overhype his 1 win ...I just got the game cool he can have that win..I didn't know you get a prize for being undefeated in 2k ..I've lost before...

but for that CAC Jersey to come on here after I gave him his Coli and 2k pass here ..and try and get points off my name by making fantasies up..he's a bytch for that...plain and simple...anybody should be able to see that...if you don't you clearly have some agenda against me...

which bring me to @Waka FICO Flamez this bytch ass CAC wanted my attention now you got it you pasty fucc....

I played a game with son in 2k...we got into alil disagreement or some shyt I don't even remember..I'm sure its in this thread some where....but we never spoke again...from there son had sooo much hate in his heart for me that he held that grudge soo he can try to talk some shyt for the new guy

@Waka FICO Flamez anytime I see you in a thread you pasty fucc boy...Ima end your coli career...fronting around the coli like your black...CAC

Look whate ever you do plz don't try to end my coli career....thats all i have

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Look whate ever you do plz don't try to end my coli career....thats all i have

WAKA CAC ...I would hope not..but you clearly have a vagina..plz continue to throw darts on my name on the wall :umad:...I know your feelings are still hurt from over 2 weeks ago...I apologize for roasting you the way I did..its the brooklyn in me :wow:
ok..... anything else?

nope that is all...enjoy your stay at the coli ..it can be a beautiful place :obama:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This dude @Majestyx think im white... i guess cuz i aint go get a mic... lol.. i dont gotta front for some ppl idk

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
This dude @Majestyx think im white... i guess cuz i aint go get a mic... lol.. i dont gotta front for some ppl idk

:russ:

Majesty got his black pass....I did the same thing to him..because I swore he was white :lolbron:

but he is a black man :dead:
thanks coli-god. :blessed:

see how I just gave you your first dap....If you had said my name in that I would of made it my sig :smugfavre:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
@FreshABM let's pick a time tomorrow to knock this game out. i never see a response or mention so I assume you're not on The Coli. Come to find out you're getting in arguments and participating in Team up games. :beli: