The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
Aite fukk all this.. dude tried to gain credibility by makin it seem like he smashed fresh n mde him quit.. fresh said dude had a big lead and since he had somethin to do just quit on some aite u won shyt.. fresh we knw how u play... new dude the one gotta show n prove.. now lets get this team up goin :shaq:

... you right though, i shouldn't have came off that early with that but i'm over it ... i'm over it all ....

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Had to stop in and see how the league keeping up. Had to drop my Cavs cause of work:to: Matter of fact, I'm at work now.....but the bread has me like:win:

@FreshABM is a funny dude. His posts in here have my dying:heh: Even when me and him had our lil back and forth, we said our shyt, judged it like a fukking battle:russ: and squashed it like real nikkas. Breh even invited me to this league:salute:

Homeboy did try and throw salt on him by saying "I even made him quit" when it wasnt it even called for just to try and boost himself up:manny:

Gotta call a spade a spade

@Newzz ... I dead ass never thought you would make this post...see that why you can never assume shyt about ppl..your a stand up guy
:salute:

when we got into our thing...and we was going back and forth ...but when its done its done and we respect each other as men...as actually gained more respect for going back and forth with him and he never pulled NO bytch MOVES...strictly going at each other and then when it was done...it was done...

I look at Newzz as one of my coli bros now and we didn't start off on no cool shyt but we not no emotional fucc nikkas..so clearly we gonna relate

Thats all I was saying Newzz like ..if you followed the thread son really tried to overhype his 1 win ...I just got the game cool he can have that win..I didn't know you get a prize for being undefeated in 2k ..I've lost before...

but for that CAC Jersey to come on here after I gave him his Coli and 2k pass here ..and try and get points off my name by making fantasies up..he's a bytch for that...plain and simple...anybody should be able to see that...if you don't you clearly have some agenda against me...

which bring me to @Waka FICO Flamez this bytch ass CAC wanted my attention now you got it you pasty fucc....

I played a game with son in 2k...we got into alil disagreement or some shyt I don't even remember..I'm sure its in this thread some where....but we never spoke again...from there son had sooo much hate in his heart for me that he held that grudge soo he can try to talk some shyt for the new guy

@Waka FICO Flamez anytime I see you in a thread you pasty fucc boy...Ima end your coli career...fronting around the coli like your black...CAC

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
LOL, Of course this nikka went back and patched up his grammatical error!!! hahahaaa... IM DONE. good thing i caught you in the quote though, haha...

:snoop:

no you dumb CAC see how I can make you look sooo fuccing stupid

I did post lives...but clearly I type fast post....and go back and correct my errors before your dumb ass can type that lil ass post you had......

so if you want to relate a typo to can't being able to spell ..that explains the low Iq you have and why you sounded sooo sad begging me to join a lg

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
Aite fukk all this.. dude tried to gain credibility by makin it seem like he smashed fresh n mde him quit.. fresh said dude had a big lead and since he had somethin to do just quit on some aite u won shyt.. fresh we knw how u play... new dude the one gotta show n prove.. now lets get this team up goin :shaq:
this is basically what happened...but you can't forget bytch ass WAKA CAC.. running in because he was sad and emotional over something I said to him over 2 weeks ago :russ:

whats teams? and I can run in about 30min..gotta drop my lil cuz to the club

Last edited by a moderator: