The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Lol, seriously why I hate joining forums man. People be trying to make names for themselves and be smartasses and what not just to look cool for the internet. I simply told the truth, maybe shouldn't have said it as my first post, but it was the truth.... I'm just here looking for an active league to join haha

76ers open top two players: rondo granger
cavs:lebron kg
celtics aldridge lin
Heat eric gordon al jefferson
warriors kobe paul pierce

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
LOL "Anybody got any leagues that I can join?" damn, I never heard of anyone EVER doing that... if they did, they was THIRSTY!!! Lol you sound retarded. Because I asked you of a league, because I was BORED, I was BEGGING??? Lol Aiite .....Aiite Fresh you right... I begged you bruh, I was really really thirsty for a league that day, so thirsty that I didn't even join this forum til a week and some days later lol..... It's all good man. I didn't mean to offend you buy saying I made you quit .... It was just a little shyt talking.

son ill post the message if you want to act like you wasn't sounding thirsty..like I said ..it sounded like your bytch just left you...2k must have that effect

and tell me this..who you think your fooling??? Your just joining because you found another league to join when you was #thethirst ..clearly that league ain't work out..so you saved my message and came to the coli when your #thethirst came back CLEARLY :obama:

Do you want to pretend like you wasn't playing 2k for all that time....YOU CAN STOP

lol don't get bothered by some of the replies here...Majestyx just hates 2k13 lol...and Fresh gets real butthurt and defensive about sh1t.

Waka..I'm surprised by you...we got into some lil shyt over a game nothing serious and you'd come to the defense of this new dude?? really??

Maj hates 2k?? or he hates bum dudes who don't play it right??

Me?? butthurt?? first your a homo for using those words.. and by your actions in that post ...you proved YOUR A FUCC nikka....

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
son ill post the message if you want to act like you wasn't sounding thirsty..like I said ..it sounded like your bytch just left you...2k must have that effect

and tell me this..who you think your fooling??? Your just joining because you found another league to join when you was #thethirst ..clearly that league ain't work out..so you saved my message and came to the coli when your #thethirst came back CLEARLY :obama:

Do you want to pretend like you wasn't playing 2k for all that time....YOU CAN STOP

actually.... I'm in a league thats in the playoffs and an active league thats still going. Like I said, when I ASKED you, NOT begged... I was looking for another league because I was bored.... Lol stop tryna sound like I was really beggin you nikka damn..... I'm done wit you.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:comeon: calm down.. i needa know which team u gonna be so i can kick the person that currently has em

kick phoenix.. he aint really bout that life. since dude made @FreshABM quit thats his nemesis :heh:, put him in his conference/division.. he can deal with it

or 76rs, or cleveland. sixers left, and cleveland shoulda been gone

Last edited by a moderator: