The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
:dwillhuh:
I bring you to the promised land known as the coli and this is how you drag my name around :pacspit:

I played you online within the first 3 days that I had 2k..if you want to run around and act like your nice..be my guess..but when I son you..I don't want to hear any fuccin excuses.......also..you didn't make me quit ..I quit because I had to make a move and you had a big lead...I think I even sent you a message telling you..you aint shyt..and I had to make a move..and you messaged me back like.... OK :ld:

should of popped your shyt then

if you nice like that ..agree to put that lil bit of coli cash you got on the line and i'll spank you with the knicks alil later

drag your name? all i said was the truth. I don't remember you telling me anything at all actually, but alright. We can play later. Not once did I mention I was "nice" but I did make you quit. I'm on right now, so when you're ready, Let me know.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
drag your name? all i said was the truth. I don't remember you telling me anything at all actually, but alright. We can play later. Not once did I mention I was "nice" but I did make you quit. I'm on right now, so when you're ready, Let me know.

by implying you made me quit is dragging my name...keep that shyt in jersey...

like I said ..you didn't make anybody quit...you do know theirs a life outside of 2k correct??...and I know I messaged you..but it figures that you wouldn't remember that.......I know for a fact..I told you YOU AINT shyt...you didn't reply back denying it...so I never took you seriously..we played ONCE..... I know if someone told me I'm not shyt..I'd line up that L for them....but you never said ANYTHING..but you come on the coli trying to get points off my name..you fuccing with the wrong dude...ima embarrass you ..you online right now right..well do what we know you about to do PRACTICE

I'll be on later tonight and don't act like you don't see me online playing 2k when I am online...you aint never buss a peep... you was on your :hamster: shyt

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
if u think it means i'm 'scared'.. you'd be wrong...

what it does mean is i think 1v1 on this game is bullshyt, especially without sliders. so u sir can go quick match some random and have a splendid day *tips hat*

if i'm still around :youngsabo: there are nikkas i'd kick that are still in the lg, so :manny:

Well if we get ppl to replace then u can :eat:

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
by implying you made me quit is dragging my name...keep that shyt in jersey...

like I said ..you didn't make anybody quit...you do know theirs a life outside of 2k correct??...and I know I messaged you..but it figures that you wouldn't remember that.......I know for a fact..I told you YOU AINT shyt...you didn't reply back with deny it...so I never took you seriously..we played ONCE.....

I'll be on later tonight ...don't act like you don't see me online playing 2k when I am online...you aint never buss a peep... you was on your :hamster: shyt

LOL, life outside of 2k? wtf does that even mean? cus you quit, you have a life outside of 2k? thats what everyone ALWAYS says when they lose. "ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME" but when they win its all shyt talking. It's all good though, like I said... I'm here. You already implied that when you QUIT to do whatever you had to do I had a huge lead sooo......... but you quit, cus you "had something to do" lol .... :comeon:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
LOL, life outside of 2k? wtf does that even mean? cus you quit, you have a life outside of 2k? thats what everyone ALWAYS says when they lose. "ITS JUST A VIDEO GAME" but when they win its all shyt talking. It's all good though, like I said... I'm here. You already implied that when you QUIT to do whatever you had to do I had a huge lead sooo......... but you quit, cus you "had something to do" lol .... :comeon:

it was a L no one is denying that I LOST clown ..did I ever say im UNDEFEATED in 2k?? your a loser son....yes life outside of 2k as in... its a big lead...I have other shyt to do..you win...whats the problem with that???only a clown would sign up to a board talking about I MADE ABM QUIT..your a CLOWN..im the one who gave you the info for the league when you was begging for a league to join SOOO if you MADE me QUIT...why would I give you info for the league I'm apart of??? You made me QUIT right?? surely I don't want to play you again..RIGHT?????

your making it seem like you be bussing my ass and I can't come back and I quit out of frustration..their is a difference..YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANYBODY QUIT..I had shyt to do and it was a big lead...you won..that is all.....no1 said anything about its just a video game....:stopitslime:

CAC's I tell you :snoop: you put these CAC's on to shyt and they come on like I MADE ABM QUIT...the dude who brought you to the place your currently at...you fuccin moolie

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
it was a L no one is denying that I LOST clown ...yes life outside of 2k as in... its a big lead...I have other shyt to do..you win...whats the problem with that???only a clown would sign up to a board talking about I MADE ABM QUIT..your a CLOWN..im the one who gave you the info for the league when you was begging for a league to join SOOO if your MADE me QUIT...why would I give you info for the league I'm apart of??? You made me QUIT right?? surely I don't want to play you again..RIGHT?????

your making it seem like you be bussing my ass and I can't come back and I quit out of frustration..their is a difference..YOU DIDN'T MAKE ANYBODY QUIT..I had shyt to do and it was a big lead...you won..that is all.....no1 said anything about its just a video game....:stopitslime:

CAC's I tell you :snoop: you put these CAC's on to shyt and they come on like I MADE ABM QUIT...the dude who brought you to the place your currently at...you fuccin moolie

LOL... I was begging for a league, or I just simply asked you if you had any available spots open?

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Anyone down to run in about two in a half hours?! Ya'll was on last night late , same thang today?! Gotta avenge that L..

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
LOL... I was begging for a league, or I just simply asked you if you had any available spots open?

motherfucca..you sent a message to all your xbox live friends saying " If anybody has any active lg's I'd like to join" <----- it was more than that..sounded like he had a cold and his bytch just broke up with him :leostare:

who does that bum shyt?? :umad:

seriously I would never send a message asking about open lg's on xbox live...you sounded mad thirsty...and I got that message for a fact :youngsabo: soooooooo.....

Being the stand up guy I am I said you know what..I always see son on my friends list...he always playing 2k..clearly he has #thethirst ....let me put him on...

lil did I know the lil bum would come on the coli talking about "I made ABM quit"

listen son...don't try to get points off my name..with the fantasies in your head... leave that for your bytch

:smugdraper:

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
motherfucca..you sent a message to all your xbox live friends saying " If anybody has any active lg's I'd like to join" <----- it was more than that..sounded like he had a cold and shyt :leostare:

who does that bum shyt?? :umad:

seriously I would never send a message asking about open lg's on xbox live...you sounded mad thirsty...and I got that message for a fact :youngsabo: soooooooo.....

Being the stand up guy I am I said you know what..I always see son on my friends list...he always playing 2k..let me put him on...

lil did I know the lil bum would come on the coli talking about "I made ABM quit"

listen son...don't try to get points off my name..with the fantasies in your head... leave that for your bytch

:smugdraper:

LOL "Anybody got any leagues that I can join?" damn, I never heard of anyone EVER doing that... if they did, they was THIRSTY!!! Lol you sound retarded. Because I asked you of a league, because I was BORED, I was BEGGING??? Lol Aiite .....Aiite Fresh you right... I begged you bruh, I was really really thirsty for a league that day, so thirsty that I didn't even join this forum til a week and some days later lol..... It's all good man. I didn't mean to offend you buy saying I made you quit .... It was just a little shyt talking.

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
lol don't get bothered by some of the replies here...Majestyx just hates 2k13 lol...and Fresh gets real butthurt and defensive about sh1t.

Lol, seriously why I hate joining forums man. People be trying to make names for themselves and be smartasses and what not just to look cool for the internet. I simply told the truth, maybe shouldn't have said it as my first post, but it was the truth.... I'm just here looking for an active league to join haha