The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
U a cheeser?

Honestly, who would tell you if they were or not lol... but it pretty much depends on what you consider a "cheeser"? I know OF glitches but I don't use them. I've played the ABM guy before who made this thread and I made him quit.... He's on my friends list.

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
of course he is, 95% of the people who play are. i mean, look at the 'play style' of the lg.

LOL, i'm a cheeser, yet you don't even know me. You've never played me, or been in any of my leagues. You're right. You'd just have to play me to see if I am a "cheeser"

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, who would tell you if they were or not lol... but it pretty much depends on what you consider a "cheeser"? I know OF glitches but I don't use them. I've played the ABM guy before who made this thread and I made him quit.... He's on my friends list.

Ok well we have a couple inactive teams i can give u... we are in the playoffs right now tho..

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
lol, figures...

if u think it means i'm 'scared'.. you'd be wrong...

what it does mean is i think 1v1 on this game is bullshyt, especially without sliders. so u sir can go quick match some random and have a splendid day *tips hat*

Imma have to get on n see... u got an open schedule so u able to run games? And as u can see first sign of cheese the enforcer @Majestyx wont hesitate to kick u

if i'm still around :youngsabo: there are nikkas i'd kick that are still in the lg, so :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:dwillhuh:
I bring you to the promised land known as the coli and this is how you drag my name around :pacspit:

I played you online within the first 3 days that I had 2k..if you want to run around and act like your nice..be my guess..but when I son you..I don't want to hear any fuccin excuses.......also..you didn't make me quit ..I quit because I had to make a move and you had a big lead...I think I even sent you a message telling you..you aint shyt..and I had to make a move..and you messaged me back like.... OK :ld:

should of popped your shyt then

if you nice like that ..agree to put that lil bit of coli cash you got on the line and i'll spank you with the knicks alil later

jerseyborn44

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
All Over
Imma have to get on n see... u got an open schedule so u able to run games? And as u can see first sign of cheese the enforcer @Majestyx wont hesitate to kick u

Yeah pretty much... and like I said, i don't know what you consider cheesing but I'm sure that I don't.

Last edited by a moderator: