The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
well my dude is a 50 something...and I know you see the work I put in.....

I left ugo open because I was trying to help you out on D ..plus ugo wasn't shooting like that...its almost like I had to leave him WIDE open for him to shoot.....

but yea you have a point Maj dude is a 91 ..while our dudes in the 50 and 60's :russ:

the pacer game?? I mean I'm not trying to pat myself on that back BUT My defense was the reason we was in the game...if you didn't see the effect of rubio bricking all those shots and me being able to help out in the paint than :manny:

but if you ain't notice..the time when we made that run..was the same time rubio was bricking..and the same time I started taking a step back from rubio...... I mean I don't even know why I'm explaining it .. @polo..your young ass..nikka you don't even know who clyde the glide is :stopitslime:

:russ:

also polo it took every bone in my body...not to neg you for saying the Olympic team would beat the dream team..I'ma have to get some footage and information for you

If he said that then :snoop:

And I guess yall nikkaz ain't neva running a team game (or at least inviting me to it)
So I'm out :sadbron:

I'm about to hit some of the stickiest of the icky, then when I get back?
I'm spammin this thread with "Yo, you wanna play?????"

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Damn I didn't even notice the Nets advanced. I had the Hawks going far. Guess that trade fukked him up. :snoop:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn I didn't even notice the Nets advanced. I had the Hawks going far. Guess that trade fukked him up. :snoop:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

:leostare:idk what to do with unibrow yet and mkg's shot is ugly:sitdown:
Hopefully their ratings get boosted with potential in the offseason.

Lost in ot but was a great game:obama:

Guess I'll be doing teamup till then:heh: