The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@FreshABM aight man, this ain't goin nowhere... All I know is , our coli team should not b beat at all.. We too sicc for L's. get a mic, and we b straight and communicate

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM aight man, this ain't goin nowhere... All I know is , our coli team should not b beat at all.. We too sicc for L's. get a mic, and we b straight and communicate

you still talking about that :deadhorse:

:russ: I'm done with it ...all I know is whatever team I'm on..should not lose :win:

it was a good game shyt went to the wire...can't ask for anything more....

and are ya'll buying me this mic??.....ya'll the internet heads..send me a link with a good mic from amazon or something :jawalrus:

@polo... I had to mention this...Majesty was bussing your ass in that game at the rucker :krs:....We gotta do better :shaq:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@FreshABM...
Stop that. His dude a 91 lol im 73 &still held up. Wasnt u on jeff? And he hit them 4 bankshots? How about those forced lay ups u did both on blacctop & the pacer game... And the one that hurt the most.... Themfreethrows.

Daps
@FreshABM...
Stop that. His dude a 91 lol im 73 &still held up. Wasnt u on jeff? And he hit them 4 bankshots? How about those forced lay ups u did both on blacctop & the pacer game... And the one that hurt the most.... Themfreethrows.

Yeah I was on. Hit like 3-4 bank shots in a row. I'm like a rating 66.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
@FreshABM...

well my dude is a 50 something...and I know you see the work I put in.....

I left ugo open because I was trying to help you out on D ..plus ugo wasn't shooting like that...its almost like I had to leave him WIDE open for him to shoot.....

but yea you have a point Maj dude is a 91 ..while our dudes in the 50 and 60's :russ:

the pacer game?? I mean I'm not trying to pat myself on that back BUT My defense was the reason we was in the game...if you didn't see the effect of rubio bricking all those shots and me being able to help out in the paint than :manny:

but if you ain't notice..the time when we made that run..was the same time rubio was bricking..and the same time I started taking a step back from rubio...... I mean I don't even know why I'm explaining it .. @polo..your young ass..nikka you don't even know who clyde the glide is :stopitslime:

:russ:

also polo it took every bone in my body...not to neg you for saying the Olympic team would beat the dream team..I'ma have to get some footage and information for you