The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
All that sounds well and good, but unless you on some professor X shyt and was trying to communicate with us through telepathy, how the hell we supposed to know what you tryna run. Get that mic today and shyt will be really cracking. And we need to get some more folks on too, cause that Coli vs Coli shyt was live.

I mean I need a mic to tell you to post up with David West and use his pick and pop?? Thats his game in real life...When Maj had David Lee ...no1 had to tell him to post ...he got in the post during our offense.....when I had bogut ...I tried to post ALL THE TIME....chances are if you have the C or PF ..you have a post player....polo was even posting with bum ass hibbert I ain't even wanna give him the ball :russ:...it was a entertaining game regardless ..
@FreshABM aight, i'll give it to you since AK was player of te game so i dont think rubio had that much of an impact ... BUT, i was 3-6 from the field with 7 rebounds.. & i know u heard me asking or the ball.. Steisma wasnt gonna stop me Lol.
Yea you might of been 3-6..but those 3 miss were food under the basket....

I'd drive..kick it to you under the basket with 1 man on you....and you'd brick it :huhldup:

you think I'ma keep feeding that?? :youngsabo:

Last edited by a moderator:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
u juggle cocks in ya mouth for fun.... i cant be mad at u, just sad for you :manny:

maybe we'll invie u to the teamup festivities. have a nice day

I would do the balls too, but you always grabbing em like the damn nut you are :ahh:

Have a nicer day as usual :lolbron: