The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the on ball defense attributes needs to go up big time. John wall and who ever is gonna be a beast because of the online input lag... Gotta tweak that or have John wall looking a superstar

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:to: i believe there is a bit of a misunderstanding. i know i wasnt mad... i'm always hype when someone gets kicked, i even offered to kick rico :lolbron:. i feel as tho you did a great service for your fellow man. but i also see where you jetlife just wants to be kept in the loop. :manny: tis just a hoe ass broken game anyway, need need for the eFisticuffs and verbal shots.

:shake:
let all hit the
tumblr_mdpci4Ww4e1rkujzuo1_500.gif

and have a proper evening

:shake:
and Maj thats why I could fucc with you...because even tho you wine..bytch..get angry..complain...<-- ive told you all these things soo don't act brand new)you don't take shyt to heart...and thats big man tings... :salute: its cool..I wasn't mad at you...I was annoyed...

and regardless of what 1 not very bright poster said..I didn't do this for the thanks...I did it cuz I wanted to play 2k with my coli bros...and I saw how ps3 thread was doing it ..and shyt wasn't right on our sides.... If anybody should get thanks its dudes like @UgoRightIgoJeff and you for starting leagues...I mean half of the users from here are from those leagues...I just tagged them...

I'm not looking for recognition...as one bytch made poster tried to make it seem like ..trust me...if it wasn't for the 2k threads..ya'll wouldn't even know me on the coli....I'd be some random dude...

Maj I understand that ppl want to be kept in the loop..thats cool..but at the end of the day it wasn't that serious because we know Rico..and Sly can still get a team... I mean even UGO brother can get a team if he still want one...

so I really don't know what the fuss was about

and I'm good ...just don't fucc with ppl who say they fucc with me..but call me a faq cuz we having a disagreement.....I'm really about that life...I'm not with it

edit: Maj that spliff got a white hand..you telling me something?? :russ:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
First off... :whew: and :deadmanny: at all this bickering. Its actually good. Keeps the league competitive.

Now prepare for the long post below...

:pachaha: dawg the only way wall gets in the hole is if u dnt guard the paint. Blazers tryna play up close on wall from the three point line like ima pop it with him, yeah ima go to the hole if i beat him off the dribble. Its his job to switch to gasol and play d... Lol dawg we just goin bacc and forth. Make ur mind kicc me or dont its on u.. But u mite want kicc several users from the league as well, with the whole inside cheese .

Aight lemme address this. First off, let me say, I have no problem with you honestly. Hell I played you back to back. My only thing is that the league was setup with certain bounds ya dig. And we're all trying to work within those bounds. I could outlet pass off every offensive board but I dont because its not fair play and nikkas really cant stop it. Love has a fukking signature skill for it that I can't even use.

Here's my critique of your play.... I'm not even gonna speak on the tomfoolery on defense that doesn't allow me to setup plays because that's the game's fault. But that that does is force me to play your type of helter skelter ass game. For the record.

My main issue comes with your offense. It goes like this.

A. You get a defensive board or take the ball out and pass it to Wall.
B. You come down full speed ahead charging into the paint with Wall.

Obviously, Rubio can't guard him so I switch to Allen who has the defensive stopper perk. Cool right?

Nope! You run into the paint so fast that the animation of the game can't catch up and let me play D. Its literally run in the paint and dunk.

So lets explore my options. I bring over Chandler. Now Greg Monroe is open for an easy layup. Anytime I brought anyone over it was a pass to a wide open Roy or fukking Crawford (not the good one) who were treying it all over the place.

Now despite this I was able to have the lead at the end but lost it. I'm not even mad at that. But for you to say I didn't make defensive adjustments or user guard you is fukking bullshyt. So I'm setting the record straight (and typed all of this out). It didnt matter if I guarded Wall because he was doing some superhuman shyt. And YES people were fatigued fast as fukk.

I aint callin u a hater, i honestly think u were just mad cus i came from behind and won the game, just like everyone who complained... I played majesty last night aint got a complaint? Played the raps who accused u of some cheap shyt, aint got a complaint. Played damn near 10 people without a complaint. I sound like a broken record but, if dudes woulda adjusted, i would have more losses .

I actually think a lot of people are complaining but doing it behind the scenes. I manned up and did it in this thread. I actually dont want you to get kicked btw.

I want the league to get some consensus on what's acceptable and not tho. Cuz if we can go all out on offense with driving and threes then I got a few players I shouldve stacked my team with.... :youngsabo:

Y'all nikkas cracking me up! Hey while we at it, what do people think about my play style?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing wrong with it.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
and Maj thats why I could fucc with you...because even tho you wine..bytch..get angry..complain...<-- ive told you all these things soo don't act brand new)you don't take shyt to heart...and thats big man tings... :salute: its cool..I wasn't mad at you...I was annoyed...

and regardless of what 1 not very bright poster said..I didn't do this for the thanks...I did it cuz I wanted to play 2k with my coli bros...and I saw how ps3 thread was doing it ..and shyt wasn't right on our sides.... If anybody should get thanks its dudes like @UgoRightIgoJeff and you for starting leagues...I mean half of the users from here are from those leagues...I just tagged them...

I'm not looking for recognition...as one bytch made poster tried to make it seem like ..trust me...if it wasn't for the 2k threads..ya'll wouldn't even know me on the coli....I'd be some random dude...

Maj I understand that ppl want to be kept in the loop..thats cool..but at the end of the day it wasn't that serious because we know Rico..and Sly and still get a team... I mean even UGO brother can get a team if he still want one...

so I really don't know what the fuss was about

and I'm good ...just don't fucc with ppl who say the fucc with me..but call me a faq cuz we having a disagreement.....I'm really about that life...I'm not with it

:russ: i could only take it to heart if my as you call it,(whine, bytch, complaining) was something i gave many fuccks about. outing cheesers/abusers and sometimes trolling and being annoying, is how i entertain myself.... especially with this game. :manny: i'm just :sadcam: i wasnt the one to kick dude out

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
First off... :whew: and :deadmanny: at all this bickering. Its actually good. Keeps the league competitive.

Now prepare for the long post below...

Aight lemme address this. First off, let me say, I have no problem with you honestly. Hell I played you back to back. My only thing is that the league was setup with certain bounds ya dig. And we're all trying to work within those bounds. I could outlet pass off every offensive board but I dont because its not fair play and nikkas really cant stop it. Love has a fukking signature skill for it that I can't even use.

Here's my critique of your play.... I'm not even gonna speak on the tomfoolery on defense that doesn't allow me to setup plays because that's the game's fault. But that that does is force me to play your type of helter skelter ass game. For the record.

My main issue comes with your offense. It goes like this.

A. You get a defensive board or take the ball out and pass it to Wall.
B. You come down full speed ahead charging into the paint with Wall.

Obviously, Rubio can't guard him so I switch to Allen who has the defensive stopper perk. Cool right?

Nope! You run into the paint so fast that the animation of the game can't catch up and let me play D. Its literally run in the paint and dunk.

So lets explore my options. I bring over Chandler. Now Greg Monroe is open for an easy layup. Anytime I brought anyone over it was a pass to a wide open Roy or fukking Crawford (not the good one) who were treying it all over the place.

Now despite this I was able to have the lead at the end but lost it. I'm not even mad at that. But for you to say I didn't make defensive adjustments or user guard you is fukking bullshyt. So I'm setting the record straight (and typed all of this out). It didnt matter if I guarded Wall because he was doing some superhuman shyt. And YES people were fatigued fast as fukk.

I actually think a lot of people are complaining but doing it behind the scenes. I manned up and did it in this thread. I actually dont want you to get kicked btw.

I want the league to get some consensus on what's acceptable and not tho. Cuz if we can go all out on offense with driving and threes then I got a few players I shouldve stacked my team with.... :youngsabo:

Nothing wrong with it.

great post

Have you tried putting Tony Allen on wall as in going to defensive matchups and putting him to guard Wall???

You shouldn't be playing wall close..he doesn't want to shoot most of the time....you just want to be infront of the rim...and him ..to bump him and make him miss the shot

also do you switch your D to Lock down the paint??? that will make every1 take a step back and play closer to the
paint

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
great post

Have you tried putting Tony Allen on wall as in going to defensive matchups and putting him to guard Wall???

You shouldn't be playing wall close..he doesn't want to shoot most of the time....you just want to be infront of the rim...and him ..to bump him and make him miss the shot

also do you switch your D to Lock down the paint??? that will make every1 take a step back and play closer to the
paint

Yeah that's the first thing I did. Then I saw that horrible outside rating and experimented with sagging off and moderate. The thing is when someone is running so fast two things come into play... the AI has to have a second to switch from backing away (sagging off) from a driving player at the 3 to playing close in the paint. While that animation is happening its too late.

Also like homie said, with the input lag you're asking to get killed playing user d on him. Even tried a 2-3 but Crawford and some other cats was lighting me up... Tried a 1-3-1... well you get the picture. Even when hitting LT its a split second where the intense D animation comes into play, and a slight window to score while you're out of position.

My main point was dude acted like I didn't adjust anything. nikkas that I play on here know I will hit pause in a heartbeat to change some shyt. My defense is actually decent to pretty good in this league I just have no shooters.

btw, I think I figured out that play you were running on me all game. :steviej: I like the optionality on it. :smugbiden: