The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
you can try and put whatever spin on it that you must...first of all I'm not mad

Second if I was mad..it we be from all the bytching ya'll doing

for the people with a sane mind...living trying to make it seem like I'm mad because nobody told me good job

:snoop:

If thats the case...has anybody told me good job since I started this thread??

so why of all days today???

I'm just tired of ya'll bytching...point blank...nikkas complain and do nothing

mane dont even mention me nomore u a bytch in my eyes.. u on some:wrist: shyt

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
:rudy: u a pure faq... did u not see once i saw who it was i was like oh ok thats straight.. ONLY reason i gave a fukk is cuz i told dude he can get a team, and aint wanna seem like a liar.. fukks wrong with u yo :why:

faq??...living..if you was in front of me I'd punch you dead in your mouth

but keep up the internet tough talk..where you from anyway???

and I never said you had a problem with rico I was saying ppl had a problem with the bucks owner because he wasn't part of the coli ok...I hope you pay attention in that special needs class

and clearly Sly could still get a team cuz I'm sure you know about 3 teams haven't been active

and how would that make you a liar?? If I did something and you didn't know?? you got issues yo

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
faq??...living..if you was in front of me I'd punch you dead in your mouth

but keep up the internet tough talk..where you from anyway???

and I never said you had a problem with rico I was saying ppl had a problem with the bucks owner because he wasn't part of the coli ok...I hope you pay attention in that special needs class

nikka stfu and i already told u in the other league im from va... aint no tough talk.. i fukked with u on this coli shyt, but u be actin like a hoe

Made Man

All Star
Daps
nikka stfu and i already told u in the other league im from va... aint no tough talk.. i fukked with u on this coli shyt, but u be actin like a hoe

can someone reset my nov 13 hawks and nov 19 celts games...sim is fukkin me up

edit: didnt mean to quote you

Daps
Nuggets are on if anybody wants an easy w. @polo make that pick a 1st rounder this year and ill do it

Last edited by a moderator:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life

nikka you think I remember where the fucc you from?? :huhldup:

OO now you fucced with me on the coli shyt but you gonna call a nikka out his name and a faq?? sounds like a bytch ...you should know better ..but cool maybe you don't ...but if you want to talk crazy on the coli ...plz just keep it up.....because we can link up ....I'd love for you to say that shyt in my face :ohlawd:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
can someone reset my nov 13 hawks and nov 19 celts games...sim is fukkin me up

edit: didnt mean to quote you

got u, but i'ma have to doit after this advance, i did one already, that shyt gonna sim again after the lg advances

edit: to everyone... if u want a game reset thats is on a date in the past, set up the game before hand, cuz when the lg advances, it will sim that game again.

Daps
Y'all nikkas cracking me up! Hey while we at it, what do people think about my play style?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
basically I'm give every1 the run down... Living and Majesty got mad at me because I kicked the bucks user who THEY were complaining about..and gave the team to a COLI member which THEY also was bytching about..........(bytching about 2k players not from the coli)

In return they started whining like...why didn't you let me know you was kicking son

In response I basically said..well if ppl aren't playing....why must I have to go look for some1 to put down thats a coli member ...do they not know how to ask anybody on the coli to join??.....Anyways I still did that and found the replacement...dudes still bytching like...why didn't you let me know.........\

So I felt like....why the fucc do I need to let you know when you can see who has been active...and who owns what teams....sooo what the fucc are you waiting for...

ooo I forgot ME

thee end

:to: i believe there is a bit of a misunderstanding. i know i wasnt mad... i'm always hype when someone gets kicked, i even offered to kick rico :lolbron:. i feel as tho you did a great service for your fellow man. but i also see where you jetlife just wants to be kept in the loop. :manny: tis just a hoe ass broken game anyway, need need for the eFisticuffs and verbal shots.

let all hit the
tumblr_mdpci4Ww4e1rkujzuo1_500.gif

and have a proper evening

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
If anyone want to run @ me in the thread..my xbox on but im on my cable output watching bbALL