The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
:russ:

Man yall tryna play me now. I'm not stupid. Tony Allen was put on him with the lockdown defender skill. now riddle me this...

what happens to your defense when someone on the other team is running around like a madman into his own teammates causing your players to switch, exploiting it, and dunking in the paint repeatedly.

Ask anybody that played me, I'm not trash on defense. :rudy:

Whats your team btw?

spurs,,,,, Duncan and Nene shut that shyt down:manny:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So do anyone mind if i advance the league a weeks time so me and @Made Man trade can go thur, i wrote a list of what games gotta get reset and what games dont..

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps

Man yall tryna play me now. I'm not stupid. Tony Allen was put on him with the lockdown defender skill. now riddle me this...

what happens to your defense when someone on the other team is running around like a madman into his own teammates causing your players to switch, exploiting it, and dunking in the paint repeatedly.

Whats your team btw?

I say you and Clippers got the best D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I hear you...you gotta defend wall and just give him that space ....but yeah we'll try do something with the sliders like @Rico said I guess.....What did you mean by your plays wouldn't run so you were forced to play his style??

and you know you can set plays up for each person???
:whoa: don't say the play name..:russ: whats the first letter of the play??

and thats my point if people ran plays they'd be better because you have options...its not like you have to give it to one person....when your playing a game and you go to coach setting to turn time outs and subs off.......do you turn on you play vision and all of that??? so you can see exactly whats happening?

edit when you play d do you use the right analog ?

i know the play also, i used to run it when i had joe on the nets. play been in the game for a few years.. used it for ray 2 yrs ago when he was on the celts... its annoying as fukk when its being ran against you, especially now with that one sig skill if our pf or c has it. :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Everything should be straight... MAKE SURE YOUR ROTATIONS ARE HOW U WANT THEM.. THEY MIGHTVE GOTTEN MESSED UP

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

Whats your team btw?

Dawg listen, you were beating me all game with the inside game , u were by 8 with like 1:15..... Inmade the adjustments to stop that , why couldnt u do it ?! Why can 3/4 dudes stop wall and crawford and roy, but u couldnt?!? An i play exactly the same all thetime.... Becus of a)your adjustmets b) the matchup no ands if or buts bout it dawg