The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
well Clearly we can kick about 2 or 3 more ppl so @Sly Cookin homie can still get a team......I didn't see that .... but really thats just crying over spilled milk...it aint that serious.........Sly tell your homie pick a team thats not listed on the first page and he can have them

thats the thing.. think about it.. we cant just kick nikkas without tellin each other.. how u know somebody aint message me sayin they not gonna be able to run for a few days? thats why we gotta keep each other informed.. i dont understand why thats such a shock lol :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
look, too] keep it 100, i aint worried bout how u play cuz i know i can beat it.. thats why i told u some dudes can and some cant.. just because some dudes can dont make it any less of a cheese... but u wont tryna hear me.. im speakin for the league.. not just for me lol

So , let me get this straight .. Im supposed to not take advantage of matchups ?! ? If dudes cant make PROPER adjstments im supposed to fall bacc and not take the matchup/advantage given? nah. Im tellin u right now, if dudes are not gna make changes to their d like me, ima keep doing what im doing. If that means wall gets 30 points in the paint, or crawford gets 20 from 3 then thats it. Basically im not gna change how i play so whether u kicc me or not its all 60od

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
thats the thing.. think about it.. we cant just kick nikkas without tellin each other.. how u know somebody aint message me sayin they not gonna be able to run for a few days? thats why we gotta keep each other informed.. i dont understand why thats such a shock lol :mindblown:

Living now you just bytching...cut it out...

How did I know???

because I was in this fuccing thread when everyone was like WHERE IS PHIL bytching about they can't find him

so I SOLVED the problem...got a user that is a Coli member

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Living now you just bytching...cut it out...

How did I know???

because I was in this fuccing thread when everyone was like WHERE IS PHIL

im just realizing.. instead of being like oh damn true, or u right.. u gotta be one of them nikkas that get the last word/ or gotta be right.. lol u got it brah.. im just bytchin

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
well Clearly we can kick about 2 or 3 more ppl so @Sly Cookin homie can still get a team......I didn't see that .... but really thats just crying over spilled milk...it aint that serious.........Sly tell your homie pick a team thats not listed on the first page and he can have them

Aight kinfolk, ima make him open an account on here too so he can get in the mix.:myman:

Last edited by a moderator:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
So , let me get this straight .. Im supposed to not take advantage of matchups ?! ? If dudes cant make PROPER adjstments im supposed to fall bacc and not take the matchup/advantage given? nah. Im tellin u right now, if dudes are not gna make changes to their d like me, ima keep doing what im doing. If that means wall gets 30 points in the paint, or crawford gets 20 from 3 then thats it. Basically im not gna change how i play so whether u kicc me or not its all 60od

mane i told u.. ive played u twice.. all u gotta do is tone down the turbo spamming with john wall.. check everything i said. never said stop shootin threes, stop scoring with wall.. ALL ive ever said is tone down the turbo with wall lol

edit: it was the spin move.. but i see u stopped that

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
im just realizing.. instead of being like oh damn true, or u right.. u gotta be one of them nikkas that get the last word/ or gotta be right.. lol u got it brah.. im just bytchin

and I'm just realizing your one of them nikkas who stay talking.......

but never really saying nothing........

What were you correct about?? saying how did I know son didn't message you?? :beli:

I just fuccing told you how I knew...nikka plzz

At the end of the day I'm swagging threw this fuccing thread because I know the work I put in...I don't have to say true..or agree with you just because nikka....but i'll tell you something your wrong about.. .me knowing more Coli members....when some1 has been way more active on the coli than me ..yea ok...

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
mane i told u.. ive played u twice.. all u gotta do is tone done the turbo spamming with john wall.. check everything i said. never said stop shootin threes, stop scoring with wall.. ALL ive ever said is tone down the turbo with wall lol

edit: it was the spin move.. but i see u stopped that

.. Dawg everyone actin like i sprint all game with wall, if i did his stamina would be down to one bar, thus all this dunking windmill shyt in the paint would be irrelevant. I sprint when i have an open hole, open hole = terrible interior d = user has to make ajustments..

Btw.

Wall finna win mvp.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
and I'm just realizing your one of them nikkas who stay talking.......

but never really saying nothing........

What were you correct about?? saying how did I know son didn't message you?? :beli:

I just fuccing told you how I knew...nikka plzz

At the end of the day I'm swagging threw this fuccing thread because I know the work I put in...I don't have to say true..or agree with you just because nikka....but i'll tell you something your wrong about.. .me knowing more Coli members....when some1 has been way more active on the coli than me ..yea ok...

:pachaha: brah make your own league im good on this... nikka mad cuz noone been pattin him on the back sayin what a good job youve been doin foh nikka

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
basically I'm give every1 the run down... Living and Majesty got mad at me because I kicked the bucks user who THEY were complaining about..and gave the team to a COLI member which THEY also was bytching about..........(bytching about 2k players not from the coli)

In return they started whining like...why didn't you let me know you was kicking son

In response I basically said..well if ppl aren't playing....why must I have to go look for some1 to put down thats a coli member ...do they not know how to ask anybody on the coli to join??.....Anyways I still did that and found the replacement...dudes still bytching like...why didn't you let me know.........\

So I felt like....why the fucc do I need to let you know when you can see who has been active...and who owns what teams....sooo what the fucc are you waiting for...

ooo I forgot ME

thee end

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
basically I'm give every1 the run down... Living and Majesty got mad at me because I kicked the bucks user who THEY were complaining about..and gave the team to a COLI member which THEY also was bytching about..........(bytching about 2k players not from the coli)

In return they started whining like...why didn't you let me know you was kicking son

In response I basically said..well if ppl aren't playing....why must I have to go look for some1 to put down thats a coli member ...do they not know how to ask anybody on the coli to join??.....Anyways I still did that and found the replacement...dudes still bytching like...why didn't you let me know.........\

So I felt like....why the fucc do I need to let you know when you can see who has been active...and who owns what teams....sooo what the fucc are you waiting for...

ooo I forgot ME

thee end

:rudy: u a pure faq... did u not see once i saw who it was i was like oh ok thats straight.. ONLY reason i gave a fukk is cuz i told dude he can get a team, and aint wanna seem like a liar.. fukks wrong with u yo :why:

FreshABM

Daps
Reppin
:pachaha: brah make your own league im good on this... nikka mad cuz noone been pattin him on the back sayin what a good job youve been doin foh nikka

you can try and put whatever spin on it that you must...first of all I'm not mad

Second if I was mad..it we be from all the bytching ya'll doing

for the people with a sane mind...living trying to make it seem like I'm mad because nobody told me good job

:snoop:

If thats the case...has anybody told me good job since I started this thread??

so why of all days today???

I'm just tired of ya'll bytching...point blank...nikkas complain and do nothing