The OFFICAL NBA 2k13 360 Draft thread

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Why all these people complaing about wall? Its simple if you dont want him to blow past you up your transition defense,get rebounds. If hes doing it in a half court play a 2-3 zone. Whats the problem?

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Yeah that's the first thing I did. Then I saw that horrible outside rating and experimented with sagging off and moderate. The thing is when someone is running so fast two things come into play... the AI has to have a second to switch from backing away (sagging off) from a driving player at the 3 to playing close in the paint. While that animation is happening its too late.

Also like homie said, with the input lag you're asking to get killed playing user d on him. Even tried a 2-3 but Crawford and some other cats was lighting me up... Tried a 1-3-1... well you get the picture. Even when hitting LT its a split second where the intense D animation comes into play, and a slight window to score while you're out of position.

My main point was dude acted like I didn't adjust anything. nikkas that I play on here know I will hit pause in a heartbeat to change some shyt. My defense is actually decent to pretty good in this league I just have no shooters.

btw, I think I figured out that play you were running on me all game. :steviej: I like the optionality on it. :smugbiden:

I hear you...you gotta defend wall and just give him that space ....but yeah we'll try do something with the sliders like @Rico said I guess.....What did you mean by your plays wouldn't run so you were forced to play his style??

and you know you can set plays up for each person???
:whoa: don't say the play name..:russ: whats the first letter of the play??

and thats my point if people ran plays they'd be better because you have options...its not like you have to give it to one person....when your playing a game and you go to coach setting to turn time outs and subs off.......do you turn on you play vision and all of that??? so you can see exactly whats happening?

edit when you play d do you use the right analog ?

Last edited by a moderator:

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
@Made Man thats my point man, everyone and anyone can be stopped you just gotta made the right adjustments, if u make ajustments like @Mr Hate Coffee and it doesnt work, well hey its the match up and their aint shyt u can do bout it.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
@Made Man thats my point man, everyone and anyone can be stopped you just gotta made the right adjustments, if u make ajustments like @Mr Hate Coffee and it doesnt work, well hey its the match up and their aint shyt u can do bout it.

Exactly..if you got a bad match up then too bad..thats why we draft,sign free agents. If you aint got Rondo or some other defensive PG then tough shyt. Aint nobody gnna take it easy.

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state
Exactly..if you got a bad match up then too bad..thats why we draft,sign free agents. If you aint got Rondo or some other defensive PG then tough shyt. Aint nobody gnna take it easy.

Duke had earl watson and rubio on me MAJORITY of the game and is suprised wall got 39.... He shoulda had 50

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Why all these people complaing about wall? Its simple if you dont want him to blow past you up your transition defense,get rebounds. If hes doing it in a half court play a 2-3 zone. Whats the problem?

It's cheesy, non-realistic, and takes everything to stop it. That's my point.
You call a 2-3 and Roy and Jordan Crawford bout to make it rain on you. Pick your poison. I mean I can be cheesy too. I been in a few leagues and have NEVER complained. This is the first time and apparently a few other people felt the same way. I'm just man enough to sit here, express it, and have a rebuttal.

I hear you...you gotta defend wall and just give him that space ....but yeah we'll try do something with the sliders like @Rico said I guess.....What did you mean by your plays wouldn't run so you were forced to play his style??

and you know you can set plays up for each person???
:whoa: don't say the play name..:russ: whats the first letter of the play??

and thats my point if people ran plays they'd be better because you have options...its not like you have to give it to one person....when your playing a game and you go to coach setting to turn time outs and subs off.......do you turn on you play vision and all of that??? so you can see exactly whats happening?

edit when you play d do you use the right analog ?

I mean I'm at the top of the key tryna set up a play and im faced with doubled teams of Rubio with him switching off and swiping at passing lanes. This forces me to play run and gun. Sometimes it works, sometimes I turn it over. I'm not mad cuz I got somethin for that ass now. :ufdup: polo

and yes I know how to call plays and use playvision and play right stick defense. LMAO! But that shyt with polo was the motivation I needed cuz I hit up practice mode hard and found a few plays I can use to be competitive.

I guess everybody's against you. :manny: Like I said, you're not impossible to beat, its not hard actually. I know you saw them adjustments after the first game. My TEAM is the reason I lost. I dont have enough shooters to space you out on defense. tony allen and ronnie brewer are left wide open and aint shyt I can do cuz they suck at life.

the reason i chose that team tho is because i figured the league would be more sim like and their talents on D would be more useful.

Like I said, if I knew it was an offensive scoring fest I wouldve drafted Novak #1 overall.

and let me reiterate once again, I have no problem with that style of play. the league just needs to be clear.

Daps

I can relate to this, Wall had 7 points against the wizards (weird) the first game and I beat the magic by 5. The second game he made adjustments and wall had 24-9 and he won by 4. Adjustments aka chess is the fun part to me in this game. Southeast division killing nikkas!

burysahu.jpg

Another example, The clippers dude straight up shut down Howard, the only guy I've played that done so. Beat me by 8. I adjusted my offense and Howard beasted the next game. I win by 3.

e2ynugap.jpg

Man I can't wait for the playoffs!

So y'all nikkas not going to tell me I left my Xbox on all day :to:

I admit I only did this post cause I wanted to try the picture part on my phone lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Daps
@UgoRightIgoJeff does your brother still want a team??
@ComputersPutin do you want a team?

Man I think he faking, he acted all interested and jealous, then I told him I had a squad for him that had LeBron... and now he quiet. If he don't respond by tomorrow just forget about it.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
You call a 2-3 and Roy and Jordan Crawford bout to make it rain on you. Pick your poison. I mean I can be cheesy too. I been in a few leagues and have NEVER complained. This is the first time and apparently a few other people felt the same way. I'm just man enough to sit here, express it, and have a rebuttal.

I mean I'm at the top of the key tryna set up a play and im faced with doubled teams of Rubio with him switching off and swiping at passing lanes. This forces me to play run and gun. Sometimes it works, sometimes I turn it over. I'm not mad cuz I got somethin for that ass now. :ufdup: polo

and yes I know how to call plays and use playvision and play right stick defense. LMAO! But that shyt with polo was the motivation I needed cuz I hit up practice mode hard and found a few plays I can use to be competitive.

I guess everybody's against you. :manny: Like I said, you're not impossible to beat, its not hard actually. I know you saw them adjustments after the first game. My TEAM is the reason I lost. I dont have enough shooters to space you out on defense. tony allen and ronnie brewer are left wide open and aint shyt I can do cuz they suck at life.

the reason i chose that team tho is because i figured the league would be more sim like and their talents on D would be more useful.

Like I said, if I knew it was an offensive scoring fest I wouldve drafted Novak #1 overall.

and let me reiterate once again, I have no problem with that style of play. the league just needs to be clear.

randy foye for tony allen?? :manny:

if you got brewer on the block I'll trade for him too

and I usually call my plays coming up the court...I also try to let every1 get up the court before my point...so the play starts right up ...and if he rushing with that double...break that shyt and straight to the lane
@UgoRightIgoJeff cool

polo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
aloha state

Like i said before i play the same against everyone. Some people can make the RIGHT adjustments, others cant... Just cus u and 2 other people cant, u need to resort to calling it cheese.....

Daps
KIDD IS RETIRING! Lol it's all good, that 3 million will be used on a free agent. Rivers the future!

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

:russ:

Man yall tryna play me now. I'm not stupid. Tony Allen was put on him with the lockdown defender skill. now riddle me this...

what happens to your defense when someone on the other team is running around like a madman into his own teammates causing your players to switch, exploiting it, and dunking in the paint repeatedly.

Ask anybody that played me, I'm not trash on defense. :rudy:

Whats your team btw?

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Does anybody know how long the Network is going to be "currently undergoing maintenance"? :beli: